What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New Laptop!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: New Laptop!!!! Reply with quote

Hey Guys, I bought a new laptop today as i was having too many problems with my old one, im gonna be working on it all day adding all the software i need to it. So it looks like ill be doing a camshow tomorrow afternoon. Will let you guys know the exact time tonight

Anyways heres the info on my new laptop Wink

Toshiba Satellite 17" Widescreen Notebook PC (P105-S6177)

Mid-size notebook: The Toshiba Satellite P105-S6177 features a large 17” screen and powerful dual-core processing, yet is lighter and more mobile than similar notebooks.

Dual core processing: The 1.7GHz Intel® Core™ Duo T2250 has two processing engines that work in tandem, providing much more power than standard 1.7GHz processors. Intel Centrino technology enhances mobile performance and extends battery life.

This notebook features 2GB of advanced DDR2 system memory—perfect for the most demanding users, gamers and multimedia professionals.
Data travels along the frontside bus. The faster data travels, the faster everything works. This notebook has a 533MHz frontside bus.
L2 caches keep data neat, organized, and nearby so processors can retrieve it quickly. This 2MB L2 cache is large, providing a potentially significant boost in performance.
Hard drive: This hard drive features a 120GB capacity—more than enough space for the average multimedia collection. This drive’s data disks spin at 5400rpm. The faster they spin, the faster the data is read and written.

Versatile wireless: Built-in 802.11abg wireless LAN lets you connect in almost any airport lounge, café or public hotspot.

DVD SuperMulti drive: Use this drive to burn DVDs and CDs to share your files, music mixes or home movies. You can even burn DVD-RAM discs—specially-formatted discs that let you drag and drop, or write and rewrite your files up to 100,000 times.

Widescreen display: This notebook features a gorgeous 17" widescreen display with 1440 x 900 pixel (WXGA+) resolution. Your documents and movies will look fantastic.

Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ Home Premium: Windows Vista Home Premium is the operating system for homes with advanced computer needs. And Vista Premium features the elegant new Aero interface. You’ll be able to use your notebook more effectively and enjoy new entertainment experiences—all with the benefit of added security and reliability.

Graphics and audio: This notebook features integrated Intel graphics and 196MB of shared video memory—drawn from the main system memory. This graphics package is great for casual gaming or movie watching. The built-in harman/kardon® stereo speakers provide compelling sound.

Media card reader: Seamlessly transfer images from your digital camera or camcorder. This 5-in-1 reader is compatible with Secure Digital, xD, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro and MultiMedia Card.

ExpressCard/54 slot: This notebook supports ExpressCard, an emerging standard in smaller, faster PC card solutions. This slot is compatible with ExpressCard/54 as well as ExpressCard/34—use it to add memory, graphics upgrades, security devices and more.

Get connected: Four USB 2.0, one FireWire and one S-Video port let you connect all of your favorite peripherals. DVI-D and S/PDIF ports let you output crystal clear digital audio and video.

Software bundle:
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Office OneNote® 2007, Works 8.5, Office 2007 Home and Student Edition (60-day trial) and Windows Media Player 11
McAfee Internet Security Suite (30-day trial)
Sun® Java™ 2 Runtime Environment
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader
InterVideo® WinDVD® 8 SD and Creator 2 Platinum
Google™ Desktop and Toolbar
Yahoo! Music™ Jukebox
Protector Suite™ QL by UPEK®
bennie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: New Laptop!!!! Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Hey Guys, I bought a new laptop today as i was having too many problems with my old one, im gonna be working on it all day adding all the software i need to it.

Congrats and succes with filling the new laptop !
It looks great !

MartinaWarren wrote:
So it looks like ill be doing a camshow tomorrow afternoon. Will let you guys know the exact time tonight

An unexpected day for me (I had expecetd this day) ..It is impossible to be there. Have fun and hope it works well with ur new laptop.

--Bennie--
marcus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's an impressive computer Shocked Very Happy

Here's my home brew desktop:

Pentium 4 3.0 GHz with 1MB Cache
1 GB RAM
300 GB Hard Drive
150 GB Hard Drive
6 USB Ports (2 shorted out)
4 port USB Hub
Old Skool 19" CRT monitor
256MB Graphics Card
Speakers with subwoofer thingy
16x DVD Writer
48x CD Writer
Windoze XP and lots of other pirate software

C'mon geeks post ur hardware !!!
wally

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice machine, Martina! Hope you like Vista!
(I didn;t see you listed on the camz.com schedule, so I'm assuming the cam chat is still pending....)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: