What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Technical question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
camillo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:49 am    Post subject: Technical question Reply with quote

Hi Jeff,

Maybe this is not the right place for this question but I have a techinical problem that perhaps you can help me to solve.

I noticed that you use in your scenes some Vairesh's hairs and some of Shackley's stuff.
Moreover it seems to me that some of your renderings are done in Bryce.

When I try to save in Bryce some of my scenes with poser imported objects including Vairesh hair and Shackley stuff I got an error message and I cannot save my work; does it happen the same to you?

Sorry if is this question is too technical and not of general interest!!

Camillo

BTW

I have some renderings that I would like to submit to you, how can I send them to you?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:06 am    Post subject: tech stuff Reply with quote

Hi Camillo,

For Bryce, the textures must be at 72 dpi, and some of Sharkey's are saved at 96, so I go back into Photoshop and re-save them at 72. Also, Bryce doesn't like the underscore in file or directory names, so I make duplicates (so Poser can still find the originals), and call them corset6-texture.jpg instead of corset6_texture.jpg. Then Bryce can save the file with the textures. I feel your pain!

Hope that helps.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:07 am    Post subject: submissions Reply with quote

Oh, yeah,

We're talking about having a gallery for member submissions, so stay tuned, and we'll let you know how that will work!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
camillo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2002 7:24 am    Post subject: Technical question Reply with quote

Hi Jeff

Thanks a lot for the reply!

I am sure that it will work...you saved me!!! (And of course, my works too!!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: