What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Pages 4-9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 12:35 pm    Post subject: Pages 4-9 Reply with quote

Now we're gettin' somewhere! Tell us a story, Uncle Jeff!

It's weird. Polly looks nice, and Backscratcher looks bad. Yet it seems to be the other way around. That used to be the rule; you wear spiky stuff, you're evil. That's the way is wuz, and we LIKED it! So, I figure Backie has to be a JB double agent. That's my theory, and I'm stickin' to it.

Heh. Art deco is back in. Either that or Acme couldn't change their factory signs since 1925. Maybe they hit hard times when the bottom fell out of the high-tech birdtrap market. And how Nickelodeon goo finds its way into a smokestack I'll never know. Who first came up with that idea that radioactive waste is fluorescent green? And is that a giant UFO parked off to the right? So many questions.

Jack Mehoff looks GREAT! I can see him fitting into a rogue's gallery of goons, except for that he's a total putz. Somebody forgot to tell him to stop wearing cream shirts. And not to tuck his tie in. Putz, putz, putz. And button the top of your shirt, ya slob.

What, a cool, sword. (Notice Jack, despite being bound in decorative ivy with a sharp weapon at his throat, is still staring at her chest.)

Whoa. I sure am glad NatureGirl there made a concession to civilization and shaved her pits... (And what's with Poser and underarm muscles? Hellew? There are muscles there?)

Y'know, there's an important message here about conservation and the environment. I think. No, never mind, my mistake.

What, a cool, sword.

Here we are, page 9, off you go... Will Backie jab Polly in the eye? Or is Polly immune to the color green? Are those gas berries on her neck? Will Putz ever close his mouth? Will we find out his fly is open, too? Will Polly's long-snouted jungle rat skull have any speaking role? ("I am very happee to be here!!") Find out in the next installment!

P.S.: Thank gawd Jeff can spell. I've seen a few other online 3D comics where... oh the horror...
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 5:59 am    Post subject: comix Reply with quote

Thanks for the great comments! I can't wait to get to more of the girls, as there are a lot of stories to be told here. It'll keep coming, so stay tuned!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: