What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New Photos!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: New Photos! Reply with quote

3 New sets of photos added to the In the Flesh gallery.

Also- the Sexy Girlfriends gallery is temporarily down.

In a couple of weeks, there will be a new Jesse Capelli website revamp where members whol remain with the website at that time will automatically get access to 2 websites Amateurmodelsgonebad & Glamourmodelsgonebad totally free as part of your membership.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is good and bad news. I cancelled my membership as soon as it renewd this month. Come the first of Oct I have no more broadband. I most likely wont be on for a month or so. Is there any way we can work things out seeing as I've let my membership renew for the last 5 months? I'll be back asap. I hate missing stuff, it drives me nuts. If I miss my set I am gonna be soooooo pissed. Seeing as I am the sweetest guy ever and Jesse's most devoted fan I feel I should be grandfatherd in or something, but thats just my opinion. The new stuff is eyegasmic. The pics are such high resolution they dont fit on my screen, I dont want to complain but is there anyway you could shrink them down a bit. One of the pics Jesse's left breast takes up the whole screen if that gives you any idea. The Hello Kitty set has the perfect size photos if that helps at all.

Last edited by craigfox on Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: New Photos! Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
In a couple of weeks, there will be a new Jesse Capelli website revamp where members whol remain with the website at that time will automatically get access to 2 websites Amateurmodelsgonebad & Glamourmodelsgonebad totally free as part of your membership.

Will these bonus sites be free for as long as the membership to Jesse's site is maintained? I have had one of these free for the first month deals that started charging me a monthly membership fee for the bonus sites after the first month was over, and was left to cancel the additional memberships on my own to prevent further billing for the bonus sites. I don't want to go through that sort of nonsense again.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 sites for the price of 1, thats 3xboss and i also think the sites eyegasmic Jesse heheh!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one dude the photo's are well nice, right i'm gonna custom reboot my computer in a new o.s system then get broadband so i am gonna be offline for a few days but then "Vanilla Turbo GT3" (tm) will return.....faster than ever and even more annoying hehehe!!! Very Happy Wink
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I most likely wont be on for a month or so.

Well, scratch that idea. It appears that money is gonna be really tight for a while after I get home. I probly wont be a member again till sometime next year, I'll be stuck on dial up again for a while also. The site is no where near as much fun without broadband. Just when things were about to get really good, Dammit! I'm sure I'll pop in from time to time to see whats new on the board and throw my 2 cents in. After the 30th of this month thats all for me. See ya fellas, it's been fun!
Craig
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I see I'm a senior member now, I feel so special.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty soon I may end up talking to myself here. Isn't that right, Wildcard?

Indeed you might, Wildcard. How precious.

Razz Wink Very Happy

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what it apears to be coming to
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be most unfortunate if that largely became the case.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: