What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Comments, questions, thoughts, suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catboy751

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Comments, questions, thoughts, suggestions Reply with quote

Alright, I just had to put in something like this. While reading over what I can of Vixine, I thought of what would happen if the QFF girls came across a male dragon? Going with the average dragon mating is 28 hours, it might have potential for some fun. Maybe he would be a new male for Valentine or a fighter slave in a future issue. Not trying to tell anyone what to do with the comic but I just had this urge to see this. Honestly, it would have potential. Long prehensile tail, long forked tongue, I swear it would be enough to handle the QFF girls for a bit. I'll wait and see what kind of responses I get from this before I offer any more ideas or what not. Hope this helps!
maZda_equals_Zandria

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

28 hours?... that would make Scyra happy ^-^
catboy751

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I know QFF is supposed to be mostly about males not having enough stamina for the girls but I think that having a dragon male in it would be fun. He could even be underconfident in himself and think that it's nowhere near long enough. Heck, he could be a former lover of Asheer or something! I thought of something like when Zanderia was commenting on her father being the richest man and it turns out to be camel owning. It would be the reverse with him. "Oh I can't last long.. Only a full day or two at the most" See what I mean? I'd also like to see Trey get a good blow to his ego. You don't just degrade the best pirate woman of all, get to do her, then everything is peaches and candy. It just wouldn't be right! Maybe when the issue resolves and he tries to get on good terms, she just casts him off as a booty call or something. Having a love interest for every character would be a bit of a downside in my opinion.
catboy751

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was doing some thinking, which I do a lot, about what could happen later on in issue #6. Ok, I'm sure that the plot is already set so maybe I try to guess what happens (But don't say if I'm right or wrong hehe). Now the attack on the city could be foiled by Zanderia getting the message to the queen or at least Scrya. This redeems her as a renegade and such. Trey tries to apologize to Alma for being so rude (And trying to score points due to such incredible sex) but she just walks away and tells him just where he can stick his apology. This leads to more amazing sex on the ship and everyone is happy, YAY!
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe...
Hey catboy, how are you?
Seems you figured out something Wink
Wait and see... Very Happy Liked the halloween covers? ^____^

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
catboy751

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Halloween covers! They really make my halloween/birthday celebration all the better (Born after the day of the dead, irony ^^). Anyway, if I figured something out then yay me! I'll be especially happy if I'm right about Trey just because... well I'm anti-Trey Razz I'm looking forward to continuing to enjoy the comic and giving my insights.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catboy751 wrote:
I love the Halloween covers! They really make my halloween/birthday celebration all the better (Born after the day of the dead, irony ^^).

Aww, really? On the 1st of November or 2nd?

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
catboy751

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On November 1st. I loved it as a kid since I got to eat my Halloween candy and then have cake and ice cream ^^. Now I come upon the age of 22 and all the special stuff is behind me. At least I can still have a reason to request a day off of work.
catboy751

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was a good birthday. No real life presents but plenty of fan art and roleplay hehe.
catboy751

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My curiosity has been acting up again, mainly about what sort of direction that QFF is going to take in issue #7. Will it be like the others in that it takes someone getting abducted to make the storyline proceed? Is the thief's guild going to repay their favor to the girls? Could Zandria be mistaken for some tribal goddess and paid homage in the method of many willing males?
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe this thread is becoing at serious spoliers risk Wink That's why I can't answer so many detailed questions Very Happy
Curiosity killed the cat... Rolling Eyes

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
catboy751

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, I didn't mean for it to risk so much in spoilers. I guess I just get caught up in the story. I'm quite passionate about such incredible work. Anyways, I'll try not to ask too many things that risk a spoiler until it gets into another big phase of the comic.
catboy751

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, here's a question regarding the pricing of subscriptions. From what I have, I'd pay $300 a year with one month and $260 with the 3 month deal. Have you considered putting something like an annual membership? Also, what all does the money pay for?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: