What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Fuck ALyssa Lovelace, and I want to fuck Jana Cova...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PennyFlame
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Fuck ALyssa Lovelace, and I want to fuck Jana Cova... Reply with quote

hello my violence, profanity, and nudity loving friends. This is the one and only Penny Flame, and I just wanted to get on this writing thingie to talk a little shit. If Alyssa Lovelace had the balls to call anybody back, then there would be a rematch. And the only reason that bitch won is because Mr. Sexy fighters organizer man said I couldn't punch her in her ugly, fake hair wearing face. Oh, and to Jana, it's on you sexy sexy bitch. I would love to wrestle Jana, cuz ps, she is the first girl I ever wrestled with...naked!!! No, we didn't wrestle yet, but we fucked. Oh yes we fucked. And now I want to fuck her up on this site. And what bitches! Bring it on...Who wants to see me fight dirty? Cuz, believe, When push comes to shove, somebody is getting tossed. And it won't be me. HAHAHAH!!!!!! (but I love you guys!).
love,
the real Penny Flame,
or mcflame if u nasty
fulgenzio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you seriously?
i love you!

i see you in sexy match versus gina ryder for california wildcats movie and i think your body is absolutely perfect.

i would like to see you involve in a lesbian match versus jana cova.do you think this is possible?

hallo from italy!
HughJarse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: obvious reply coming... Reply with quote

me too!
Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: