What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Size chart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:25 am    Post subject: Size chart Reply with quote

Just for fun, I started a big image of all the ladies so far, and tried to depict their relative heights as well as I could. She-Bulk, of course, dominates the picture. Full Moon and Silver Stalker are tiny lil' things.

So far, it's got about a dozen of them. I only got the ones that were fairly easy to pull from their pinups (as in, the pinup had a mostly-black background). I'd use the bio pics, but they're low-res, and I'm guessing they wouldn't look too good scaled up. I may try it anyway just to see. It's pretty crowded just with twelve. Put in twenty or so and it's mostly just heads. (I used a pose of Flasher reclining, though, which helps (heh).)

That means I don't have any full-size images of several of them yet, alas... I could put A. Angel in, but her poor wings would have to be clipped. Ah well. Meanwhile there are a ton of pinups of people as yet unnamed - there's a surprising number of them in the gallery, when you get down to it.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the woman in the grey bikini in front of the palm trees... the one with the chrome skull... the one that looks like Flasher in Shanna's outfit (although I gotta say, whoever heard of breast hubcaps? Really.)... and of course, the privateer.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2002 6:08 am    Post subject: Size matters? Reply with quote

A lot of the pin-ups were just done as just art, so they aren't all characters that will appear elsewhere. Some are sort of character sketches that will evolve into something else down the line. I've been wanting to do a big group portrait for a while, so maybe that will come up soon. Some characters go really well together, so it might be smaller groups posed together.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: