What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Wouldn't it be cool if Alley had a forum on her main site??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake25

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Wouldn't it be cool if Alley had a forum on her main site?? Reply with quote

Iv’e always had a big crush on our well endowed friend, and think it would be nice if she (ok, her webmaster), put up a forum up @ her site www.alleyBaggett.net..

And, hey, someone turn on the html already...

My thoughts….

Best, Jake
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Wouldn't it be cool if Alley had a forum on her main sit Reply with quote

Jake25 wrote:
Iv’e always had a big crush on our well endowed friend, and think it would be nice if she (ok, her webmaster), put up a forum up @ her site www.alleyBaggett.net..And, hey, someone turn on the html already...

BBcode is turned on... which is also the same as the "allowable" html code anyways... all the allowable codes can be created using any of the buttons in the edit feature... bold,italic,underline,url/link

we can create a separate forum here devoted just for alleybaggett!
it just doesn't make sense to have to register a ton of accounts and profiles. so alley could just link to the forum from her site.
i'll talk to alley and see if she wants a forum devoted to her.

-R
Jake25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
BBcode is turned on... which is also the same as the "allowable" html code anyways... all the allowable codes can be created using any of the buttons in the edit feature... bold,italic,underline,url/link
-R

I know, I was thinking of something a little more creative.. I run my own site/forum as well...

Quote:
we can create a separate forum here devoted just for alleybaggett!
it just doesn't make sense to have to register a ton of accounts and profiles. so alley could just link to the forum from her site.
i'll talk to alley and see if she wants a forum devoted to her..

Yup, that's kinda what I'm saying.. I don't think she's to keen on the forum/taking to the public thing though, as she hasn't been around here for quite some time.

Cheers, Jake
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: alleybaggett board Reply with quote

Jake25 wrote:
Yup, that's kinda what I'm saying.. I don't think she's to keen on the forum/taking to the public thing though, as she hasn't been around here for quite some time. Cheers, Jake

Yeah- she's not very active with her messageboard.... She's a busy woman....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> SexyFighters.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: