What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Magic the Gathering? Pokemon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Magic the Gathering? Pokemon? Reply with quote

Do we have any trading card game fans out there?

I was a big Magic the Gathering fan from way back in 1996. I recall have probably 3000-4000 magic cards from all sorts of the expansions.

Played Pokemon a bit- and the Marvel Overpower game for a while...

Got into YugiOh about a year ago.... And I probably have about 3000+ Yugi-Oh cards now....

Recently from Comic-Con, the guys at Upper Deck gave us a box full of Marvel and DC Trading Card game starter decks.

OK---- It's no secret that I've been working on and off and thinking about doing trading card games for a while now.... Been scratching my head with it on JusticeBabes since the day it opened...... Some ideas have recently came to mind on doing a TradingCardGame based on real models.... Imagine Pokemon with hot chicks! Gotta Catch them all!

If you're interested in hearing my ideas or have comments of your own on the topic- please shout out and post! I'll disclose some ideas once we get this topic going....

It's a dream goal to have actual printed trading cards someday.... For now it's something I'm bouncing around in my head- for an online version.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About eight or so years ago I really got into collecting adult trading cards for a little while. I managed to get several full sets, plus a few incomplete ones. I've still got all of them, but haven't endeavored to add further sets to my collection since leaping into the world of the internet. I also own some sets of trading cards of swimsuit models.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to make it really cool to be able to collect virtual cards...
Still have to think about the aspects of trading virtually..

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Food for thought, most definitely. Idea

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
housedominae

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be interesting if you could make it into a ccg. That would open a whole new realm. Take a look at Magic the Gathering online. If you complete a whole set online they send you an actuall set.
selrahcthewise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that would be cool.An idea could be like a strip trading card game where you play the model and some how earn money to buy the clothes off her
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> New Developments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: