What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Pages 14-15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: Pages 14-15 Reply with quote

Again, we all knew this was coming.

I like all the lettering effects! Drippy green letters, with a little glow to them... the "SKRITCH"...

P14 - middle frame: Polly doesn't look surprised enough. Not enough motivation. Phoning it in. Act, Shirley, act! Where's the passion? C'mon people, work with me here!

P15: that's better.

OK, call it. Time of nudity, 02-05-14. (Rat skull, still "very happee to be here!!") Hellooo! The carpet matches the drapes! Where'd all the lil' bones go? (And why does Polly wear bones, for that matter? Maybe all those fingerbones around her waist are like a utility belt, and she throws them at enemies like little Pollyrangs. She could fill them with knockout gas, fast-grow seeds, all sortsa neat stuff. But I digress.) I would've expected more wilted leaves and stuff on her, but I guess they were left out for "erotic license".

BS's, err, thong-thing looks weird from the back.

Whatever will Polly do now? (Maybe she can whack BS with that rattle.)

Is it just me, or does Polly look a little young? Sorta 18ish, that's it. Must be all the plant food.

Oh well, back to work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: