What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Question about this pinup picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aster0th

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Question about this pinup picture Reply with quote

Hello one and all ... Im not sure if I am in the right area or not, I apologise if I am not...

I have a question for the powers that be in regards to a picture in the wallpapers section.

Now I know sometimes there are nude versions of the pictures that are made (eg the square puzzles etc) ..
In the 'Wallpapers' section there is an awesome picture of Zandria in a red swimsuit laying back with her arms laced behind her head.. sorry I dont know how to post a reference picture yet =(... so I am wondering if there was ever a Nude version of this Pinup ...

I think Zandria is one amazing looking character.. =)

Thankyou for your patience..
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not believe there is a nude version of that pinup. But Federico might know if there was one or not in the works that I do not have.

I usually post whatever Fede sends me.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
aster0th

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see ... hmmm ... well then I shall wait with baited breath to see more of Zandria in the future ... hopefully uncovered =)
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Question about this pinup picture Reply with quote

aster0th wrote:
Hello one and all ... Im not sure if I am in the right area or not, I apologise if I am not...

I have a question for the powers that be in regards to a picture in the wallpapers section.

Now I know sometimes there are nude versions of the pictures that are made (eg the square puzzles etc) ..
In the 'Wallpapers' section there is an awesome picture of Zandria in a red swimsuit laying back with her arms laced behind her head.. sorry I dont know how to post a reference picture yet =(... so I am wondering if there was ever a Nude version of this Pinup ...

I think Zandria is one amazing looking character.. =)

Thankyou for your patience..

No, sorry, just swimsuit... Very Happy Darn!
But your Zandria pinups request will be soon satisfied XD
...Wink

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: