What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Interesting Facts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject: Interesting Facts Reply with quote

Hey, I just realized something peculiar ... Perhaps Jana will have an idea as to why ... But has anyone noticed that the last letter in the first name of every famous Czech glamour model ends with an "a" :

Jana (Cova)
Kyla (Cole)
Sylvia (Saint)
Zdenka (Podkapova)
Veronica (Zemanova)
Isabella (Camille)
Hana (Melonova)

And I am sure there must be others, but I thought it odd that the first names all seem to end with an "a" ... I wonder if it's a "Czech" thing, or just a coincidence?

Rich
Gawd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the same conclusion as to their name ending in "a" . Im pretty sure its a czech/east europe thing .
roxstar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikita (Laska) and I think her actual name is Sarka Machova so thats a double whammy!
Monica (Sweetheart)
Kyla's real name I think is Martina Jacova so thats a double whammy too
Monika (Hajkova)
Petra (Havlasova) alias Kelly Havel

Jana? help us out here. I think Rich s right about this...

are all czech girls names ending "a" ?
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting Facts Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Hey, I just realized something peculiar ... Perhaps Jana will have an idea as to why ... But has anyone noticed that the last letter in the first name of every famous Czech glamour model ends with an "a" :

Jana (Cova)
Kyla (Cole)
Sylvia (Saint)
Zdenka (Podkapova)
Veronica (Zemanova)
Isabella (Camille)
Hana (Melonova)

Rich

And not just the first names end for "a" but how you can see the last names end "ova"(not Saint,Camille-thouse are foreign last names)but Czech last names for girls end for "ova"
So if girl has last name for example Zemanove,guy will have a last name Zeman without "ova"
Well not all last names in Czech end for "ova"for girls but most of them do.

jana xoxo

Last edited by JanaCova on Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxfanuk wrote:

Jana? help us out here. I think Rich s right about this...

are all czech girls names ending "a" ?

Yes all girls tipical Czech names end for "a" and like I sad most of tipical Czech last names for girls end "ova".
It is Czech thing,we have to be diferent in something:-))))
janaxoxo
Translation Error

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in Czech the first AND the last name of someone depends on whether they're a boy or girl? Interesting. Here in America it's only the first name.

As for the "-a" being THE way to end an Eastern European girl name...yup. When I was in Munich this summer I met two Russian girls (Anastassia, Natalya) and two Ukranian girls (Alina, Tamara). Almost took a trip to Prague while i was in Europe. Didn't know a thing about the entire country except that a girl named Jana from a magazine i read was from there. Very Happy

Also was in a pub watching Czech against Holland in football. Wow. The Czechs were everywhere! They filled up the whole bar!

Anyway, i'm glad to finally see a site where fans can interact with someone they like. Keep up the good work, Jana, and everyone else who maintains your site
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translation Error wrote:
So in Czech the first AND the last name of someone depends on whether they're a boy or girl? Interesting. Here in America it's only the first name.

Also was in a pub watching Czech against Holland in football. Wow. The Czechs were everywhere! They filled up the whole bar!

Anyway, i'm glad to finally see a site where fans can interact with someone they like. Keep up the good work, Jana, and everyone else who maintains your site

Yes it depands if it is boy or girl.It is dificult.
I dont watch football but it is thrue we are small country but Czech people are everywhere lol.
And I am glad you like this message board.Hope that you will check my site too.Just now there is nothing new to see becouse I have a new webmaster and we are doing some changes on my site,but it should be done soon.
Today i am doing my live show.So you are welcome to join me.

jana xoxo
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Kyla's real name I think is Martina Jacova so thats a double whammy too

Wow, as much as I like Kyla know did not know that. I think she should have kept her real name, it's much sexier.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: