What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

User Requests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 5:55 am    Post subject: User Requests Reply with quote

Ok, got some suggestions from users as to what they would like to see on the site coming up.

I'm working on fleshing out Spreading Eagle a little more, and giving her the spotlight for a bit. She might get a mini-comic to tell her story.

Some people would like to see more sexy versions of established characters, like some of the X-Women, Mary Jane Watson, Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, etc. Now I can't do specific named characters, bit I can do parodies of them. There are a bunch of these already in the hand-drawn gallery, and a Mary Jane look-alike is in the digital gallery, but I'm up for doing some other characters. If anyone has suggestions of your favorite characters you'd like to see in more revealing outfits than Marvel, DC or Image would show you, let me know, and I'll tackle the list in order of requests. Maybe we could set up a poll. In the past, Wonder Woman and Vampirella were the top requests I had, but I'd like to hear what the JB membership wants.

Also, do you like pin-ups more in the comic-book aspect (taller), or something do use as a desktop image?

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Phaderus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:39 am    Post subject: none Reply with quote

I like the idea of a mini-comic with Spreading Eagle, of course, at one point you mentioned doing a comic with her and Heavy Water which is an even better idea. (Heavy Waters' mermaid theme was my idea and I don't want her to get left out!) As far as the parodies go, they're fun but I would much rather see your own characters developed in the comics. As far as the pin-ups go, I prefer the desktop sized images over the long ones. BTW, the "making of" animatic was pretty cool and I like the trading card idea but it did take way too long to download for what it did. Keep up the good work guys!
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 8:01 pm    Post subject: I got yer request. Rat heah. Reply with quote

I second pretty much everything Phaedrus said. We've got an explosion of original characters, but no bios or stories to go with them.

Some origin stories would be cool. Another thing would be character files, which I've seen on another site. Some guy named Mr. X. Really cool, high-res images with description of powers, history, etc. (You wouldn't happen to be Mr. X, wouldya? Smile I've never seen you two in the same room together...)

In the meantime, we have Faith vs. Super Steroid Mario or whoever that is. Looking forward to seeing more of that. I hope that story's longer than Backscratcher vs. Pollenatrix, though; that one seemed kinda short.

And again, what Phaedrus said: great work so far! Keep it up! And btw, love this week's front page!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 5:15 am    Post subject: Longer Reply with quote

Eventually I'd like to do some longer stories featuring certain girls, but for now I'm trying to showcase a few at a time to give each of them a spotlight. The Backscratcher/Pollenatrix bit actually ran longer than I had planned. The original idea was to do about 5 pages on each girl, and then take the ones readers like best and give them a "book" of thier own.

-Jeff
Yahoo Messenger (webcam/voice chat) - tempusfugit9
icq - 139841542

hollow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:52 am    Post subject: Ah yezzzzz. Reply with quote

I see what you're saying... thing is, with BSvP, it was over after about three punches. What if you combined more characters into one story? Everyone could get exposure in a somewhat longer plot. I get the impression they're a league, after all. If so, then a team effort could make sense. As well as be quite spectacular. Not to mention a PITA to draw. I drool to think of the wonderful splash pages you'd turn out...
scud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 2:15 am    Post subject: Parody Characters Reply with quote

First off, let me just say that I am ecstatic (!) that you are using my character idea, Spreading Eagle, in her own story. I'd also like to second the suggesstion that she and Heavy Water be used together at some point.

Now, as to your question about requests for parody characters, here's my list of hopefulls, in order of prefference:
1) Wonder Woman (perhaps you could just call her "Amazon" or "Warrior Woman" or something along those lines?)
2) Glory (from Image Comics... I love her blue eyes and snow white hair. They contrast against her perpetually tanned skin well, giving her a permanent "tanned beach-babe" look which I find very sexy.
3) Storm from the X-Men. You could call her "Tempest", "Wind-Rider", or "Weather Witch".
4) Supergirl. That is, the *original* Supergirl, Kara Zor-El of Krypton, not the current Supergirl, Matrix. She combines the typical, blonde-babe physical appearance with a sort-of innocent quality that I find appealing when combined. I've always suspected, though, that her Kryptonian hormones were always simmering just below the surface. Perhaps it wouldn't take much to bring them to the surface? Hey, everything *else* about her physiology is amplified by our yellow sun, why not her libido?
5) Jean (Grey) Summers of the X-Men. I admit it... I've always had a "thing" for redheads.
6) Donna Troy/Wonder Girl from DC Comics. I'm referring here to the version of WG as she was when wearing her red bodysuit with the yellow stars. I think she was about 18-20 years old at that point in her career.
7) Power Girl (another DC Comics character). She had the same type of powers as a Kryptonian, but they were the result of magic, and she wasn't vulnerable to kryptonite.

Hmmmm.... looking at my list, I realize that Supergirl could be replaced with your JB character, Superior-Girl. Well, that's okay. Use either character... whichever works best for you.

One of the previous reply posts, (see above), suggested doing a story involving a *team* of heroines going against a team of villainesses. The person argued that such a story would allow you to use several characters at once, effectively giving the spotlight to more than one heroine or villaines at a time. I see their point, and I agree that it seems like a good idea.

Well, that's my two cents. Whattayou guys think?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 6:38 am    Post subject: Group actions Reply with quote

Sounds like you guys would like to see more of a team book, rather than small stories focusing on individual characters. The wheels are turning, and I'll see what I can come up with!

-Jeff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: