What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Deal me out, gents...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Undine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:54 am    Post subject: Deal me out, gents... Reply with quote

Sorry, but I can't justify spending money on this anymore. It's been over a month since
there was anything other than a jigsaw puzzle added to the games gallery, the last comic
didn't end so much as peter out, and the present one had "new pages this week" for
weeks on end, but is still only two pages long. I can understand and respect that you guys
have other responsibilities and are engaging in experimental products for us, but we're
still waiting on the FIRST such product, from months ago. It was fun for a while, and you've
given us several sideline updates. I'm just not interested enough in those, especially
when they feel like they're detracting from what was supposed to be the main focus of
JB.

rangler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:28 pm    Post subject: none Reply with quote

I have to agree on the aspect that the games gallery is being neglected except for the added puzzles. I really wish you would concentrate more on new models for the strip poker and breakout games, especially that babe in the gold with the crazy eyes (in the pinup gallery) and I know Spreading Eagle is in the works. The puzzles only take a couple of minutes but the poker and blackjack games you can play for hours. However I'm not going to give up my membership over it yet.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 2:59 pm    Post subject: Members Poll Reply with quote

We're going to get a members poll up here in a bit and try to get everybody's input on what they want to see more of. If there is something you want to see more of- PLEASE email us and speak up. We want to know what you guys want to what we should focus on to make members happy. Since everybody was quiet for a while. We figured more pinups and more puzzles. Since that was the last thing somebody said- More puzzles and High Resolution images.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: