What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Missing From Chat !?!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Missing From Chat !?! Reply with quote

Jana:

If me and/or CraigFox are missing this Sunday it is because of the hurricane. So far it is predicted to hit Sunday morning anywhere from Miami to St Augustine (it will be fourth hurricane to effect Florida in past two months!). I am in Miami and CraigFox is in Daytona. We are like 220 miles away from each other ... So, depending on where Jeanne makes landfall, one or both of us may be without phones/power for a few days !?!

Rich

P.S.

Sneaky Mr. Looniz has been quiet again! His last post was Sep 19th from what I can figure ... Hmmm, that boy ... I guess there was a good reason we named him "Sneaky" !!!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Missing From Chat !?! Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Jana:

If me and/or CraigFox are missing this Sunday it is because of the hurricane. !!!

Hi Rich and CraigFox,it is bad that you will miss my show.But I hope that everything will be ok with the hurricane and that you both will be ok.

take care.
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing From Chat !?! Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Rich wrote:
Jana:

If me and/or CraigFox are missing this Sunday it is because of the hurricane. !!!

Hi Rich and CraigFox,it is bad that you will miss my show.But I hope that everything will be ok with the hurricane and that you both will be ok.

take care.
jana xoxo

Thanks, Jana. As you can see everything went okay for us (me and Craig, anyway) ... Our areas didn't get the worst of it. We have been very lucky. Many others have not been so lucky. Lots of damage throughout the state. But it's the price one pays to live in Florida!?!?!
Very Happy

Rich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: