What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The definitive list of Jana groups

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: The definitive list of Jana groups Reply with quote

I thought I'd post a list of all the Jana Cova groups I know of, so that maybe we could target them for recruitment, or at least spread the word.

Before I post a list is it OK with Jana?
and Fatman/Ronald?

bearing in mind most of the stuff on these groups is leached from other paysites...
I dont wanna get into trouble and lose my membership or something! That would be silly!
If you'd rather I didnt post it, then just email me and I can email you back with the list.
Gawd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
bearing in mind most of the stuff on these groups is leached from other paysites.

Thats not too legit as far as i know.And still if it was,wouldnt ppl leech those pics instead of joining clubjanacova.com ... ?

if they post from other paysite,.. i dont see why they wouldnt post from this one too .. so thats prolly a bad idea imo

let see what the boss say :)
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a good idea to post groups on this board. Like Gawd said...
(The other groups are not legit and often times share photos and passwords. )

This is the Official Group for Jana here...

All the others are un-moderated and Jana has little control over the other groups...

Tho the idea for recruitment is a thoughtful one..

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gawd wrote:
Quote:
bearing in mind most of the stuff on these groups is leached from other paysites.

Thats not too legit as far as i know.And still if it was,wouldnt ppl leech those pics instead of joining clubjanacova.com ... ?

if they post from other paysite,.. i dont see why they wouldnt post from this one too .. so thats prolly a bad idea imo

let see what the boss say Smile

Actually, www.clubjanacova.com has many exclusive photosets and videos that cannot be found anywhere else (at least we certainly hope not) ... And, yes, a lot of unofficial fan sites do post some questionable stuff (by questionable I mean photo's that may be exclusive to some other site and should not be posted publicly without the owner's consent) ... But posting a listing of other fan site locations? I don't think anyone would object to that in itself.

Rich

P.S.

I should add that many "fan" sites that may have posted "exclusive" pictures may have done so very innocently. As a member of such a group, if you notice any such thing you should simply point it out to the "Moderator" ... And let them know that in most cases it is very easy to get permission to post some exclusive materials simply by contacting the Webmaster of the web-site that owns the rights to those photo's. In most cases, they will grant permission, and will only request that a notation as to where the photo's came from be made ... And they will also appreciate the fact that you took the time to acknowledge their ownership, and ask their permission. Great way for a Moderator to build a rapport with the photographers!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other things to be concerned about his traffic leak...

That is something that came to mine... Realize that Jana and myself (from all my websites) send traffic to this forum. And I'm not too keen on leaking traffic to sites that potentially post materials that are 'questionable'.

If I happen to see links to sites that are questionable where the traffic flow is not positive- I'll end up just editting your posting and removing URLs. The idea of this forum is to get more people to Jana's site. Not have people exit out.... so bear in mind... I'm sure Jana doesn't want to leak traffic to newsgroup that are not moderated well.

Most of them are on the newservers- which usually takes a while for a moderator to remove.

But if you see a group that looks like it is run properly- then you can post a url here and see if we can recruit more people.

If Jana herself wants a 'definitive list' - You should just email it to her privately and ask her webmaster to post it on her new website instead of this messageboard. That way- It's Jana's call on her traffic leak... I personally don't want to leak traffic to other groups that are questionable.

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, cool. really good to get your responses.
Thats exactly why I posted the question.
I didnt want to just asssume it would be ok.
I guess it also lays down the law to other members now.

Ronald wrote:
But if you see a group that looks like it is run properly- then you can post a url here and see if we can recruit more people

This is what I shall be doing.

Ronald wrote:
If Jana herself wants a 'definitive list' - You should just email it to her privately

erm, do I have her email address?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxfanuk wrote:
erm, do I have her email address?

I guess you can email her webmaster....

webmaster @clubjanacova.com

-R

roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blimey! that was a quick response....

thx
Gawd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrmm maybe its in my nature but as a net/sys admin this is my scenario :

Mister X get access into ( lets say suze,ddgirls & fmconcept --> exemple)
leech off the set he want
post them on his group/website/newsgroup/other

He already got the whole set and want to share it with the world, i doubt that he will ask for permission to use them.
1-he prolly didnt pay to get in the sites
2- if he did, no way a website is gonna authorize him to publish the whole set , else no more ppl would join his site ( duh)

Quote:
Actually, www.clubjanacova.com has many exclusive photosets and videos that cannot be found anywhere else (at least we certainly hope not)

same thing apply here, he breaks in clubjanacova & post all the set on his webserver/newsgroup/group/other

;)
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gawd wrote:
hrmm maybe its in my nature but as a net/sys admin

Sounds like Gawd understands the ways of the Internet. Smile

I've been around the Internet for a very long time. And I surely know where to get all the pirated materials. Smile

There are way too many people out there that do this.... If you think hackers are bad or the guys who steal/post images are bad.... Just imagine them running the newsgroup and be the moderator....

Most content owners do not have time to go out and surf the internet to contact these moderators or even bother to attempt to shut down these newsgroup services...

-R

Gawd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe well ive been on the net for several years too

just a small correction tho
Quote:
If you think hackers are bad

most of them are cracker,not hackers. Sorry but a cracker doesnt DESERVE the title of hacker.An a hacker is not always somebody who is bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Misuse

The term has been widely abused and mutated by recent generations. Of note, the Mass Media widely publicize the term Hacker as a Bad Guy. The Truly-Computer-Literate world often takes great offense to this and deflects the media use of "Hacker" to be something negative or Evil.

Cracker - an unethical hacker
Black Hat & White Hat - another method to differentiate between malicious and benevolent. White Hat Hackers will find a hole in a remote system and inform the system administrator and take no action to harm the remote system. Black Hat Hackers do as they please. Some articles have referenced a Grey Hat for hackers that represent a middle ground.
"Malicious Users" - a term used by some groups including Microsoft for their PR-friendly security advisories. Other Media sources, noting that the term has already developed a negative connotation, may use "Malicious Hacker."
Real Hacker - used to distinguish a Hacker away from the popular media use. Everyday people who can't be expected to be in the know often misname people "hacker" or "wizard" or the like as simple praise, without understanding the Weight of those titles. Usually if a person fixes something technical well above your level of understanding, this makes him a "hacker," where he may simply be familiar with that one area.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes- You're right. Stupid me. It's early for me.... Just woke up. Smile

Hackers aren't always bad... I'm a hacker too. Smile

I should probably say- "The Technical Savvy Trouble Makers" who likes to break into systems and cause havvoc.

-R

Gawd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe np man Smile
if ya need help or anything ask me.
ill be glad to help a bro out Smile

ps : wow we got far away from jana with all these computer talk

oh well computer,jana,music the good thing in life Wink
Rocky Loudon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: The definitive list of Jana groups Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
I thought I'd post a list of all the Jana Cova groups I know of, so that maybe we could target them for recruitment, or at least spread the word.

Do you mean Yahoo groups?

Yes, I certainly have a list of them. Their owners regard themselves as 'liberators of Jana Cova's images'. I have replicated those images into other Yahoo groups which I keep for myself.

I posted some Yahoo groups owned by other chaps here adultgroupfinder.com so that that fastidious Moderator should not delete this thread.
electrondady1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morality is almost everything. there is much that is disgusting. rocky it must be tiresome to always play the devils advocate.your efforts to initiate debate go unrewarded , because the subject matter is so dull. even if you win, the victory is hollow. because the process has left you more isolated than you were before.
Rocky Loudon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
morality is almost everything. there is much that is disgusting. rocky it must be tiresome to always play the devils advocate.your efforts to initiate debate go unrewarded , because the subject matter is so dull. even if you win, the victory is hollow. because the process has left you more isolated than you were before.

Confused

What are you talking about?

Were you not talking about Yahoo groups?

If you want to talk about morality, then please start a new thread. Thanks.
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocky Loudon wrote:
electrondady1 wrote:

Confused

What are you talking about?

Were you not talking about Yahoo groups?

Gee, Rocky, I didn't realize you were made a Moderator of this Board.
roxstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocky Loudon wrote:

And if all YOU want to do is offend other people, go find another forum.
I found the perfect place. You'll be at home there:
http://fwforum.no-ip.com/forum/index.php
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Rocky Loudon wrote:

And if all YOU want to do is offend other people, go find another forum.
I found the perfect place. You'll be at home there:
http://fwforum.no-ip.com/forum/index.php

Phil, how are you aware of this other forum? Are you a member? Laughing
roxstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i just went to google and typed flamewars forum or something...
Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: