What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Now that's what I call anticipation!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phaderus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 10:23 am    Post subject: Now that's what I call anticipation! Reply with quote

I just knew that Supes was gonna end up nekid as soon as she started bitchin about everyone else loosing their clothes, but that was like 15 pages ago! Can't wait to see the expression on her face, and BTW, Flasher's face when she said "OOPS" was perfect =o However, I'm still rooting for Heavy Water to take the skull, I know it was a "super" punch, but she can take more than one bitch slap!

Not to distract you from the comics, which you're doing great on, but earlier their was a discussion of parody characters. Now, I'm not a total perv, so how about the GROWN UP Power Puff Girls? Just something to think about when your creative muse takes you in that direction.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 9:08 pm    Post subject: Powerpuff Women Reply with quote

A grown up version of the PPG would be pretty cool! I'll have to give it some thought!

Jeff Whiting
Yahoo Messenger (webcam/voice chat) - tempusfugit9
icq - 139841542

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: