What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Egost .. aka Rocky, Gilbert and Sylvia Saint!?!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Egost .. aka Rocky, Gilbert and Sylvia Saint!?! Reply with quote

Ron:

Personally I think this name changing of Egoist (aka Rocky, Gilbert, now even, I believe he is impersonating Sylvia Saint on this message board) !!

Is there nothing that can be done? I think everyone has been more than patient with this person, but it is now getting out of hand - Especially impersonating a glamour model and posting as her on this board! If I am not mistaken, isn't that a crime?

I do not believe for a second that the individual posting as Sylvia Saint is really her. If so, she has left unusual posts for a celebrity visiting the site for the first time. No, "Hi, guys" or "Hi, Jana" ... Just simply comments on such subjects as the unmentionable "animal" issue. I find it very hard to believe that Sylvia would waste her time making comments on that particular subject.

At times I even found the dude amusing (sick, but amusing occasionally. He was for a time the Board "joke") - But I think he is taking this too far by changing his name constantly and with each new change he attempts to bring up sick subjects regarding animals - And we all know everyone is tired of reading that crap!

The dude is in serious need of psychiatric help!

Perhaps it's time to get Jana's "OK" to pull the plug on this moron?

Rich

P.S.

Gee, Ron, you are fast !!!!!! No sooner do I submit this post, and I find that all the recent posts by "Gilbert" and "Sylvia Saint" are gone! And I know they were here - I didn't imagine them!?! (LOL).
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes- that guy needs some serious help.

And secondly. He is just a moron. He posts the same questions and comments over and over. He apparently can't read or doesn't bother. People here do not wish to hear from him.

JanaCova wrote:
I dont even know what KSex Radio is.
I did some interview for some people and magazines but never for radio.
jana cova

He asked Jana about KSexRadio a while back and Jana said she doesn't even know what it is. Why on earth is he posting the same questions again. He is really getting on my nerves.

I've banned him from the site and I hope he doesn't return. He's only making a fool of himself by returning.

I think the general consensus is that he needs serious help.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
roxstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Ron, you banned him, But thats only a IP address ban isn't it?
Can you notify his ISP of his activities?
I know its a bit extreme, but in the light of the subject matter of his postings and that of his own Web Blog which there was a link to once upon a time (in his profile maybe), its probably justifiable.
If I was police, I'd want that guy investigated.
He's obviously toying with you, trying to prove that he can get around any bans you impose on him...
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he does reappear I strongly suggest ignoring anything that he posts. Do not make any effort to comment on or reply to any posting made by him, whether it is of a derogatory nature or not. Make it as if he's not even present on the message board. An absolute lack of acknowledging him, without exception.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
If he does reappear I strongly suggest ignoring anything that he posts. Do not make any effort to comment on or reply to any posting made by him, whether it is of a derogatory nature or not. Make it as if he's not even present on the message board. An absolute lack of acknowledging him, without exception.

I'm with you, Wildcard ... If everyone sticks to that he may get tired and go away permanently on his own. After all he's obviously looking for attention - So if he doesn't find it here, perhaps he'll look for it somewhere else. Very good idea you got!

Rich
roxstar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm good plan!
Ignore him.
Ignorance is bliss after all. Except, I don't think thats how the saying is supposed to used...
thefatman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job guys ignoring him...start by having a thread thats dedicated to talking about him! Wink

I'm just kidding. Smile carry on...

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
roxstar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol
Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking about sex. No, thinking about cars. No wait, think about sex in cars. Ah, that's the ticket. Twisted Evil

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: