What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

What I want...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: What I want... Reply with quote

...is to know who those silhouettes are behind WB. I don't recognize the hairstyles. I do like the two on the right.

WB's bottom doesn't look quite right to me. It feels like it ought to be narrowed more at the middle, or widened more at the bottom. I think you can guess what the preference is. Right now it looks kinda flared out in the wrong spot. What do you all think?

Pardon me while I stare at it a while longer.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: I want it, I want it! Reply with quote

Her derrier looks mighty fine to me. What does it mean though? She is far and away my favorite JB and I can truly never get enough of her. So do I want it?--Yes, yes I do!
hollow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:40 pm    Post subject: One-way ticket to Lesbos, please. Reply with quote

Yes... WB is everyone's guilty pleasure. She's pretty much the epitomy of guilty pleasure. Excepting those lucky souls incapable of feeling guilt. The bastards.

Who didn't want to see more of her run-in with the robot back in March? Or whether she escaped from the infernal machine last July? And who didn't need a moment after seeing her August desktop, or - mama mia - the Halloween shot with the rest of the gang?

The bastards.

I'll be in my bunk.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Desktop Reply with quote

Any chance for a wallpaper for us lonely Mac users?
hollow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Lest anyone be confused Reply with quote

When I referred to WB's "bottom" earlier, I meant the blue tights, not her whole, um, bottom. The tights are flaring in a weird way, and they look like they ought to be straightened down there. I'm no tailor, but I'm guessing the edge of the texture is curved even when viewed flat, and it should actually be straight.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: My change Reply with quote

The only thing i would change about the picture is to remove the background figure silhoutte between WB's legs. It distracts me ever so slightly from the otherwise fantasttic view!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Splash Image Reply with quote

Man - there's a lot of discussion here for just the Splash Image...

The closest discussion we've had for a simple ole splash was the Halloween one...

Tho that one deserves a discussion...

Now the question is what special Moves should Wonder Broad have for the Battle Game?

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: whatever it is, there should be a lot of it Reply with quote

Ehh. It's Monday. We're bored.

Special movies? What, you mean a victory movie and a defeat movie?

Or did you mean special moves?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Special Moves Reply with quote

I had Matrix "Movies" on my mind at the time of writing that message.

Yes- Special "Moves"

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Smell what the Broad is cookin' Reply with quote

WB's a physical fighter; no real energy or range attacks.

Definitely a Mortal Kombat style uppercut.

Maybe a fast forward punch that lunges a body length; if it connects (not blocked), opponent is knocked back and possibly down. That gives her a sort of range attack.

If blocking, projectiles thrown at her could be reflected.

Finally, a bear hug.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Dive Punch Reply with quote

The Bear hug might be hard to pull off for frames... but the Fast foward punch might be doable and a good idea..

The upper cut is definitely a good one... tho it would also work for She-Bulk too...

I can see She-bulk doing an upper cut as well.

-R

HSHP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just going off the title of this thread, "What I Want", when can we expect a new Xtreme Solitaire game?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see about working some images in for that today. Been trying to wrap up the current comic story so we can go into the next one!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: