What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Au revoir, Adios, M'a ssalama, Adjø, Auf Wiederhören and B

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAjessefan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Au revoir, Adios, M'a ssalama, Adjø, Auf Wiederhören and B Reply with quote

We had a fun run - a good couple of months - but I'm not going to be checking this page daily anymore.

It's clear that Jesse's gone. Computer problems, Hawaii, alien abduction, what ever.

I won't be sour grapes about this -since I never ponied up for membership, but I certainly hope that next time the powers that be would be a little more upfront about behind the scenes stuff.

I'm sure there's an interesting story there somewhere.

Ron, good luck to you - can't wait to see the comics when they come out. You've got my email address, so please send me an update when they hit stands.

Jesse, if you are still lurking, I hope you settle somewhere nice. And I hope I'm able to find it on the web.

Still dig ya!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be serious for a moment, to be honest i have been getting the same impression as lajessefan, if this is true then i would also appreciate some honest feed back. I am all for goofing about and if their are problems on the site then i feel you should tell us as i seem to be ever waiting for updates that don't appear. You said there was going to be some downtime and thats ok if the updates are coming back but i would prefer not to be taken for a ride.

Jesse your a fox and a sweetheart, nice things always happen to nice people, Vanilla
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey- I'm with you guys on this one....

I don't know what's up with Jesse. She said she thinks she can post on the mesg board again. But I've not heard much from her since. I was thinking she was going to post after I got that email.

Her website is no longer in my service.... I've been working with the new company that is taking on her website during the past week. Assisting with file transfers and configurations/setups. Hashing out problems with ccbill users who signed up during the switch over time and prior. Since I'm sure they must have felt like they got ripped off after paying and then seeing downtime and a bunch of problems. But if they stay on as member, there's reward for them in the long run. The new company is offering all members of Jesse's website existing ones that is- access to 2 other websites.

(My only guess is that she is busy shooting new exclusive materials for the new website.)

Anyways- her site is out of my control now. Jesse's mesg board will be here- and hopefully she'll return.. Maybe she's sick? After all mono still has some lingering affects after recovery. Maybe she's busy with shoots? Heh. Maybe it's the alien abduction theory. I don't know. I'm still trying to confirm if she'll make it out to Glamour Con or not.

Dark Jesse in the mean time is in the works... Jesse's written up some stories for it. Hopefully the Dark Jesse forum will get more activities later when we are closer to getting that comic series off the ground. The only bit of news we have is we got at least 2 artists working on the Dark Jesse comics. 5 pages are done. Pencil, Ink, Colored...

I'll post more news as I get them.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great Ron, do you think we could have a (rough?) date when the site will be up and running again. I know hosting and domain re-regestration can be a complex affair and i'm sure Jesse is busy. Some detailed feedback would be great.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am wondering just when we'll hear something from Jesse one way or the other about whether or not she intends to continue posting here. Give us the word, Jesse, and we will either resume chatting with you or just let the final nail be put in the lid of your message board. Thanks in advance.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well damn, I'm glad I canceled when I did. By the time I return all the bugs should be worked out. I have not heard much from Jesse myself since she e-mailed me before she left for Hawaii to tell me about the new program. I'm sure the new set up will be quite enjoyable, we just have to be patient. Trust me good things come to those who wait. I know she values her fans, we mean a lot to her. Have you ever gone more than 2 or 3 days w/o checking the board. You find youself a bit lost...huh? Try going 2 weeks then trying to catch up. I'm sure shes hard at work trying to keep us satisfied. She'll be typing her little fingers to the bone to keep up w/ us. Never fear the phantom model will return, bearing good tidings I am sure. Hopefully my set will be some of those good tidings. You fellas will probly see it before I get a chance. The anticipation is really killin me now.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: