What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

WB's pulling ahead...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 2:50 pm    Post subject: WB's pulling ahead... Reply with quote

This morning it was 22-20% in WB's favor. Now She-Bulk has dropped to 19.

The draped flag in WB's pinup stretched kinda funny at the shoulder. Also, it looks a bit shiny, don't you think? Other than that, I'm excited. This feature will make a lot of new costume choices possible, not to mention a variety of cool effects. How does it work? (I've never tried Poser or Bryce or the rest; I'd need a better computer before I can even think about that stuff.)

I see a nice curtain effect between her arm and where the flag drapes off her breast. Very nice curling on the right, and btw, the translucence on the part behind her arm is great. Dunno why it's curled up on the front. (It almost looks like it's resting on something invisible.) It also isn't folding at the bend in the elbow like I'd expect it to. Can Poser5 crumple cloth? Like if you had a big sheet drapped over a small box, and the bottom of the sheet just sorta piles up on the ground. Right now, the part over her arm looks almost like it's melted. (Which is actually another fun effect...)

One last thing - the bottommost heart looks like part of it is -missing-. Anyone else see two little "holes" there?

Is there anything new about the square puzzle? I didn't notice a difference. The pieces might be moving around more smoothly, but I can't tell for sure.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Puzzle Reply with quote

nothing special to the square version. slight improves that is not noticeable. Mainly it is in the members area news for access is because i'm still figuring out how to reorganize the games gallery section. Trying not to clutter up the gallery.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: Flacid cloth Reply with quote

The Wonder Broad image is my first use of the new dynamic cloth feature. It did do a little more stretching than I would have liked, but it's still evolving. The fabric is affected by gravity, and I can also add "fans" which add wind force to the dynamic. Lots of possibilities for capes. The cloth starts off flat, and gets pulled in the direction you want, so it's taking some getting used to. The curl up over her left arm is where her hand raises under the flag.

She also has a few holes in the front of her suit, which I usually paint over to fix, but this was an experiment.

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: