What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

merchandise

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: merchandise Reply with quote

HA ha ha jesus that wuz the shortest month ever, could u give us 4 weeks spudz cuz to be honest i need th space on my card cuz i am shipping some "merchandise" over from Japan via my good friend Nori Very Happy.
I will be back on when my card clears.

Vanilla Wink !!!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know why my fookin pass doesn't want to work, i've paid for this month's membership but their is no glory. I was really lookin forward to the webshow this afternoon cuz i've never seen it before.

balls!! Crying or Very sad
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm i know, maybe if i sent her some flowers to show my appreciation she would let me in? Very Happy
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: