What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Down to the wire

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 9:03 pm    Post subject: Down to the wire Reply with quote

Wow, as of the moment I'm typing this out, there's a tie for the BotM contest! This has quickly become one of *the* features that keeps my interest up, and we've only had one winner so far! I have my favorites that I hope to win, of course, but when it comes down to it, I would love to see and read about more of all of these women, get some of their history, etc. I hope you guys keep the same format for all subsequent winners that you used for Voodoo Child, as I thought it gave it a definite interview type feel and made it feel much more personal and lifelike. And with Poser 5's new features, who knows what all else is possible?

Oh, and a quick note about the latest page in "Trophy Hunt": yowza! Could VC get any more blatant, without just ripping her bone-garments off and jumping She-Bulk? Wink But this may really be a tough situation for her to get through, knowing what we do about her...disposition. Thanks again guys, and we look forward to see what all you have in store next!

Terry
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:41 am    Post subject: Tie? Reply with quote

Actually I just checked poll and the winning Babe is...
Well - I can't disclose that info just yet. Smile (Check the News later on.)

Jeff has prepared some pictorials for both candidates in case one or the other wins.
(In the event of a tie in the future. we maybe running a tie breaker poll for a week.
where members can only vote between the 2 candidates.)

But it looks like there is a definite winner for October. It was a close race.

The polls are now closed. We will be posting the winner and putting up new polls soon.

We're adding in the final touches for the winning Babe right now....
Stay tuned!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:08 am    Post subject: Super Karate Monkey Death Car Reply with quote

If there's an exact tie, Jeff should do a pictorial of both. Together. Hehe.

Eh-hehe-heh-hehe.

I'll shut up now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: