What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

My live show

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: My live show Reply with quote

My webmaster fixed the problem with freezing picture.The quality of the video was to high for my internet speed,even my internet is really hight speed.But the reason was this.So he fixed this and now he is working on the time delay with some guy from the company.They should fix it soon.I will keep you update.

I hope that this Sunday will be everything ok and that you will be able to enjoy my live show without pressing the stop and start button.

See you in Sunday Wink
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: My live show Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
My webmaster fixed the problem with freezing picture.The quality of the video was to high for my internet speed,even my internet is really hight speed.But the reason was this.So he fixed this and now he is working on the time delay with some guy from the company.They should fix it soon.I will keep you update.

I hope that this Sunday will be everything ok and that you will be able to enjoy my live show without pressing the stop and start button.

See you in Sunday Wink
jana xoxo

That's great news Jana ... Cool.

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:56 am    Post subject: Re: My live show Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

See you in Sunday Wink
jana xoxo

Guys I hope you was happy yesterday becouse the live show was without problems:-)))I was glad,becouse now we dont have to wayst our time with this issue anymore and we can start working on other things for my site.

jana xxoo
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: My live show Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Guys I hope you was happy yesterday becouse the live show was without problems:-)))I was glad,becouse now we dont have to wayst our time with this issue anymore and we can start working on other things for my site.

jana xxoo

Yeah, everything went great, Jana! Looking forward to next week, and I hope a lot of people come too. The more the merrier!

Rich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: