What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Additional Sites

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Additional Sites Reply with quote

Jesse, ma chere, I just wanted to know if the additional sites Glamour Models Gone Bad and Amateurs Gone Bad are still free after the first month of being a member of your site, or will there be extra member fees charged for them (by those sites) after the first month has elapsed?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says $24.95 for the first month and $24.95 for renewed each month, is it different for the hardcore fans Question Cool
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
It says $24.95 for the first month and $24.95 for renewed each month...

That is the membership fee for Jesse's site alone. The other two sites might bill seperately of that after the first month. I've had this happen to me before with a site I joined that offered free entrance to additional sites. It was only free for the first month though. After that I was billed the following month for the additional sites, and had to go cancel the membership that had been automatically activated at them. That nasty little surprise did not make me a happy camper.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Wildcard,

So if i canceled my membership at amateursgonebad.com now it wouldn't affect my access to J.C.com as long as i didnt access those sites again Smile Question
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys!
The two other sites are free forever! As long as you are a members of my site those come with it. Hope this helps,
Jesse xoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks Jesse.

Vanilla, if you have a seperate membership to Amateurs Gone Bad and you cancel that it shouldn't affect your access to Jesse's site. I would say that you might as well cancel your membership to Amateurs Gone Bad if you can get unlimited free access to that site through Jesse's site.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to sign up at my site to get access to the other sites. If you joined at amateurmodelsgonebad.com you will not get my site. Hope this makes sence?!
Jesse xoxo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: