What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Sex Bus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultComics.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fasterthanthou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Sex Bus Reply with quote

I'd like to see some more adventures of the Sex Bus, if your writers or artists are interested. Also, I'm always happy to see more Battle Bitches and Lesbination added.

OK, let's be honest -- I love all the comics and want to see more of all of them, including Wild Girls, School Girls Revenge, etc.

Thanks,
fasterthanthou
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments fasterthanthou.

The comics are great. I'm enjoying getting the comic pages first hand straight from our artists. Smile Everytime I read them, I'm wanting to see more!

You'll be glad to know that we've got more Battle Bitches coming soon. Expect to see a mini comic (separate from the regular story) later on- which will be about the Origins of the BattleBitches. The artwork for this mini comic is actually done by the guys who did the Sex Bus.

Note: We're working on adding a new section devoted to our Artists and Writers. This will have a little bio and give you a list of comics they've worked on.

We've got School Girls Revenge #2 in the pipeline. We've got another Wild Girls coming soon. Titled Aerobic Avengers (Issue#4).

I'll ask the writer and artists about doing a sequel to Sex Bus.

Keep the comments coming!

If you have specific ideas or fantasies that you want to see played out on the Sex Bus- let us know. We'll try to incorporate that into the story. Same goes for Wild Girls.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultComics.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: