What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

California Wildcats is Releasing Another Jana Video

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: California Wildcats is Releasing Another Jana Video Reply with quote

I have been told that over the next two months, California Wildcats will be releasing another Jana Cova. In this release, Jana is paired with Isabella.

Well...that is one video I am certaining going to get. Two of the hottest Czech women in one video? I think I know what I want for Christmas.

Hey, Jana? Can you give a bit of a sneak on what happens in this video?
Rich

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: California Wildcats is Releasing Another Jana Video Reply with quote

clion wrote:
I have been told that over the next two months, California Wildcats will be releasing another Jana Cova. In this release, Jana is paired with Isabella.

Well...that is one video I am certaining going to get. Two of the hottest Czech women in one video? I think I know what I want for Christmas.

Not sure which video with Isabella you're referring to clion, but I believe Jana has one of her and Isabella that may be available on Jana's official web-site in the near future (they worked together this past July, and Jana and Isabella are very good friends, so we may be seeing a lot more of them together in the future as well).

Rich

www.clubjanacova.com <---- Hope to see everyone there!!??!!

P.S.

clion, I gotta tell ya. First time I saw your name the "cl" looked like a "d" at first glance. So I immediately thought of Dion and the Belmonts, and dug out my old classic CD's. Now I've been playing them in my car for weeks!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: California Wildcats is Releasing Another Jana Video Reply with quote

clion wrote:

NO you will see,but it was good shoot for sure:.-)))

jana xoxo
clion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: California Wildcats is Releasing Another Jana Video Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
clion wrote:

Not sure which video with Isabella you're referring to clion, but I believe Jana has one of her and Isabella that may be available on Jana's official web-site in the near future (they worked together this past July, and Jana and Isabella are very good friends, so we may be seeing a lot more of them together in the future as well).

Rich

www.clubjanacova.com <---- Hope to see everyone there!!??!!

P.S.

clion, I gotta tell ya. First time I saw your name the "cl" looked like a "d" at first glance. So I immediately thought of Dion and the Belmonts, and dug out my old classic CD's. Now I've been playing them in my car for weeks!

The dark-haired beauty known as "Isabelle Camille". Actually, the notion of Jana and Isabella in a clinch makes me somewhat...sweaty.

As for Dion and the Belmonts, somewhat before my time, but I think I will download some of their recording out of curiousity.
clion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: California Wildcats is Releasing Another Jana Video Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
clion wrote:

NO you will see,but it was good shoot for sure:.-)))

jana xoxo

Isabella was featured with you in the Training Charley release from CW, which I have on order and I am very anxious to receive. Isabella just appeared but didn't particpate in the action. From what I hear, there is a video coming out featuring you and Isabella, which peaks my interest considerably. Looking forward to this CW release to be sure.
richard_uk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats the movie called so i know which dvd rip to look out for to download Very Happy
richard_uk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I'm guessing, but i'd imagine there'll be some licking down south and toy insertions etc Rolling Eyes
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard_uk wrote:
whats the movie called so i know which dvd rip to look out for to download Very Happy

It's called "Richard Does London" (Jana just has a cameo appearance) ... LOL - Just kidding. I'm in a mood to pick on people tonight, so I chose you since I haven't seen you around last week. How ya been?

Rich
richard_uk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rich, yeah doing alright thanks, just busy with work so not getting as much free time as I would like. Will always be popping on here to keep up though Very Happy
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard_uk wrote:
Hi rich, yeah doing alright thanks, just busy with work so not getting as much free time as I would like. Will always be popping on here to keep up though Very Happy

Yes you have to psot here even you have lot of work Wink
jana xoxo
richard_uk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi jana, here ya go i'm posting right here Very Happy Can i post else where too on yer site Razz
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

richard_uk wrote:
hi jana, here ya go i'm posting right here Very Happy Can i post else where too on yer site Razz

I dont know what you mean,sorry.
jana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: