What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Site fronts, street fronts, and MAN fronts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 12:01 pm    Post subject: Site fronts, street fronts, and MAN fronts Reply with quote

Love the new picture of Flasher on the front door. Actually, I've like pretty much all the outfits she's had since the beginning. This one looks very close to the Flash, apart from the V lightning and the fact that this one appears to be made completely out of cellophane. (Heh.)

Meanwhile, VC gets it on in the street. Ewww. You'd think Syrinx could zap 'em into a room somewhere. But oh well.

Speaking of which, where's everyone else? I mean bystanders. They would've cleared out during part of it, but you'd think they'd sneak a peek for this. And where's Heavy Water? Still lying in an alley? I wonder what she'll wake up to. Smile

Anyway, nothing splashy on 44 & 45, but great poses, and the story's moving along. And yet, it seems to take forever to get to the good stuff. But that's OK with me; this should be a tease. Kicker must have a death grip on those guns. She never drops 'em. VC has nice - nails. Something looks wrong with her mouth at the bottom of 45. Upper lip looks flattened, and she looks a bit too puckered.

I think Syrinx shrunk a bit. Not that I'm staring or anything. Just ask Flasher. She'd know.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Three's a Crowd... Reply with quote

Yeah, there should probably be a crowd gathering by now on the streets! Have to get them in there!

Glad you like the Flasher front image this week. That one turned out to be one of my favorites. We're talking about adding a Splash page gallery to feature all the front page images for the members. Looks like she might take babe of the Month this time...

Syrinx shrunk? Maybe he was just in the pool! That water's cold!

Stay tuned!

-Jeff
ICQ - 139841542
Yahoo Messenger (Voice Chat/Webcam) - tempusfugit9

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:58 am    Post subject: Front page gallery Reply with quote

Was just gonna askk for that. A front page gallery that is. It would be a nice gallery of al the great pictures uset for the front page. Anyone else want a front page gallery? Speak up and we just might get one soon.

Swordsman
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:53 am    Post subject: Front Page now free with Happy Meal Reply with quote

It's nice for collectability, I suppose. In some cases, I find it unnecessary. There's a much better wallpaper counterpart to some of the front page pics.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:05 pm    Post subject: Splash Reply with quote

It would be nice for people who have just joined the site to see some of the past images. Some of them have larger versions in the wallpaper or puzzle sections, but they usually don't have the logos on there. There have been a few that turned out really well that aren't being seen, though.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 2:53 pm    Post subject: Let 'em eat cake! Reply with quote

That's the price you pay for signing up late!

Seriously, don't mind me, I'm just kibbitzing. 'Tis a fine idea. This is mainly a lien on Ronald's time, if I understand the division of labor here. Speakin' o' which, the games gallery is still needing a re-org, and a lot of the later puzzles aren't on it (you have to get to them via the What's New page).

Meanwhile, looking forward to page 47! VC needs toothpaste with whitener! Mr. Blonde may need Neosporin! Ms. Bannister needs a compress! Heavy Water needs her picture on a milk carton! Skin texture up close looks sorta like granite! Silicon at 11!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: