What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

working up a sweat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanilla

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: working up a sweat Reply with quote

Its a baking hot day and You are lying out out by the pool wearing nothing but a white G-String. You are sweating slightly and look really sexy lying there on your own, I am getting hard just looking at you. You are on your tummy and I can see your breasts pressing out from your sides. A drop of sweat is running down the curve of back to form a little puddle in the small of your back. The sun is reflecting off of your hair and sparkling off the small sweat droplets on your soft skin. You look so hot I just know I am not going to be able to hold myself back. I watch from the balcony window as you re-adjust your self and remove the top of your suit. You drop the top on the deck next to you and lean up to take a drink from your water bottle. As you do I notice that your big nipples are hard. I see your hand disappear under you. Then I notice your hips begin to undulate. I want to run out and fuck you senseless, but I hold back. You roll over onto your back. I watch as you pinch your nipples. You run one hand down your belly to the top of your suit. You slide your hand down further and start to rub your pussy inside your G-String. You continue to pinch and pull your nipples with your other hand. Your hand is moving faster and faster. I can see your chest and breasts rising and falling with your heavier breathing as you remove your G-String bottoms and drop them on the pool deck. I want to put that g string to my nose and get high on your sweet scent . As you lay back down I could have sworn you looked straight at me. Was it my imagination or did you know I was watching you. I watch as you slide first one finger then after a few strokes you add a second. I can see the wetness now and know it is not from the pool. You are now finger fucking yourself really hard as you pinch and pull on your nipples with your other hand. I have my hand on my cock and I am wanking it hard in time with your motions as I see you reach onto the poolside table and grab one of your vibrators. You stick it in your mouth and get it nice and wet. I watch as you gently push its full length inside your hot wet pussy. I want to rush out lick you till you cum in my mouth but it is so erotic watching you that I don’t want to disturb you. You increase the speed of the vibrator till it is on full. I can here you moaning even louder as you drive it deep inside your pussy and I know that you must be about to cum. I watch as you throw back your head then shove the vibrator all the way in and hold it there while riding out the wave of ecstasy that has come over you, your pussy pulses and you scream as cum drips down the long shaft . I pump my cock till I explode with you. You let the vibrator slide out of your pussy and fall onto the towel next to you. You pick up your G-String and start to pull it up when I sneak up behind you as you are leaning over and I slide my finger through your slick wet pussy. I take the wet finger and suck your sweet pussy juice from it. I ask what you have been up, You look at me with a sly grin and push the G-String deep inside your wet pussy. You take me by the hand saying nothing as you drag me towards the Bedroom.

Very Happy !!!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cummon then, some feed back please, I know It's not my best work but it's nice to get some recognition, being a budding erotic novelist and all Question
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a good read Vanilla,I'm sure Jesse will dig it.
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you get these things from??? You are a man of many talents! I think many thoughts linger in your head waiting to happen!! I have to give you a ten, nice! Laughing
Jxoxo
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno, guess I must have a labido the size of Brazil Laughing , that and I am a dirty minded little fucker Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: