What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Close Horse-race

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 7:15 am    Post subject: Close Horse-race Reply with quote

Looks like it's going to be another tense month in the Babe of the Month poll. Mean Green is still ahead, but only by one point, and there are two others closing in fast. Will she be shut out again??? Stay tuned!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 1:13 pm    Post subject: "Stay tuned??" Reply with quote

Who -says- that anymore? I mean, really.

We should say something different. Like, maybe, "Stay on your couch, you oblate spheroid!". Except we'd be on our swivel chairs, I guess. Or regular chairs. I don't know anybody who puts their couch in front of their computer. Hmm. What a great idea. Excuse me.

Terry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: The nail-biting has already begun Reply with quote

Ack, to see her lead shrink during the course of the month is almost too much. Not really, but it makes for great dramatics... Even if She-Bulk loses out (again!), I can't say that I'm not interested in whomever *does* win, as there are so many characters here I'd like to find out more about. Not giving up hope yet, though!

Terry
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: how about Reply with quote

Stay Anticipated. or maybe hang around and watch closely.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Eegore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:42 am    Post subject: Someday my Gammazon will come Reply with quote

I'm of the same mind as Terry. If the Bulkster is nudged out this month, I am more than pleased to view the layout of the winner. I take solace in that SB will win *eventually.* Meanwhile, do I see another transformation coming on page 52? Yaaaazuh! Yuh cain't keep a guhd gurl down too lawng...
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:59 am    Post subject: Green or Red Reply with quote

Man Suzy and Big Green have been one-upping each other something fierce the last few days. Every time I log on, they're either dead even, or one has pulled ahead by one percent. It's the battle of the big breasteses!

Don't touch that dial! (Sorry, Hollow!)

-Jeff

Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:58 pm    Post subject: Third place? Reply with quote

Now Suzy is winning, and Nordic Fox is only one point behind Big Green. This is probably the toughest battle for the top spot yet!

-Jeff

Terry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:26 pm    Post subject: Even closer Reply with quote

As of right now, Nordic Fox, She-Bulk, and Suzy are all tied up! Hmmm...an interesting proposition for a future Justice Babes story, too...

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: Threesome Reply with quote

Oh man, a three way tie?!? Six days to go...

Hope Santa was good to everyone!

-Jeff

Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:09 pm    Post subject: Not Easy Being Green Reply with quote

Big Green has slipped down to third as Suzy marches toward the Miss January spot. Only two days left, so it looks like she's going to get passed up again, unless the emerald amazon fans come through at the last minute!

-Jeff

Terry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: #$&%*)#@!!! Reply with quote

This is becoming a very, very bad habit! Ah, well, it's certainly nothing new, unfortunately, so I'll just grin and bear it, which is more than I can say for She-Bulk. Just look at the latest page, for instance: would *you* want to piss her off by voting against her? I certainly wouldn't! Wink But Suzy is an interesting character in her own right, and I'd definitely like to find out more about her.

However, February had *better* be the Bulk's month, dang it!

Terry
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:30 am    Post subject: What is this "dial" you speak of, old man? Reply with quote

I really thought Bulk was going to win January. Heh. In the meantime, I'm really happy to see the way the poll flipped back and forth throughout the month. Had I some forethought, I would've recorded the results each day, and done some analysis - it looks like there could be as many as a few hundred subscribers. If so, great! 300 subscribers should support two full-time employees very comfortably, as well as webhosting costs. At this rate, maybe you could expand the staff, hire modelers and costume designers, making the work load lighter...

Meanwhile, the pages! Jeff's really banging 'em out! And he's producing a lot of pages really fast, too! And a crowd has gathered on the street at last! Woo-hoo!

Anna Konda's really cute. ("Cuttie"?) She reminds me of a French-Canadian model by the name of Katia Corriveau. She has the look of the sidekick about her...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:42 am    Post subject: a few hundreds? Reply with quote

LOL- yeah- we wish! not quite there yet.

if we had a few hundred subscribers rolling in the dough to do 2 full time- that would be great.
and some extra dough to hire "interns". LOL that would be even better.....

Speaking of Interns.... Now where is that Monica??

Tho we're slowly getting there!! We want to Thank everybody for making JusticeBabes possible this year.

Interns... hmm... that's a thought..... gotta get me an intern.... next year's xmas wish list....

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:39 am    Post subject: Suzy always gets what she wants Reply with quote

She started off the month really strong, but the green girl couldn't hold off the tide of votes that came in over the rest of the month. Suzy has already started shedding her barely-there outfit for the Justice Babes photographers, and has a few prime pin-ups in the can. Shaping up to be one of the best spreads yet! (ahem)

I have a feeling the Nordic Fox is going to give Mean Green a run for her money too!

-Jeff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: