What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Happy New Year!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

A very happy New Year to all here at Justice Babes! I enjoyed all my time here in 2002, and I can't wait to see what Ronald and Jeff have in store for us in 2003. As I've told a few friends (some of whom are members here), I believe that I've received more fun - from the comics, wallpapers, and the BotM contest, to the games and message board - at this website than I have at *any* other pay site, and a lot of other free sites, to boot. You guys make coming here a great time! Smile You are dedicated to making sure everyone has a say in the site, and doing your best to please as many people as you can in updating, not just in the comic section, but the polls, the games, pinups, etc. Sorry if I'm gushing, but you guys deserve to know that I'm having a great time here, and don't plan on leaving any time soon. Smile

On to recent updates: the new wallpapers are nice. I especially like the current one with Nordic Fox. Anna Conda looks like another interesting addition to the JB stable; it's about time we have a French madmoiselle join up. Wink Her powers make her sound almost like an assassin of a sort. I like the shiny snakeskin she wears, some very nice reflective effects there. We've seen lots of new characters added in, and it sounds like we're going to see at least some of them in the new story you have planned! I hope that maybe a few from this story make a comeback, or at least a cameo. Wink

Page 54: yowza! She's a bit greedy, isn't she? I mean, we *know* that She-Bulk hungers for that kind of thing, but Syrinx went all-out there! Now the question is: how much longer is it going to be before that orgasm hits her again, and Jessica is back? It's purely rhetorical, of course, as I know you guys will answer it in your own way. Smile I'm in no hurry for her to leave! However, I do have an actual question for you. I noticed that SB looks pretty shiny in that page, and I don't think that shinyness is from Syrnix's...ah, "attentions". Did you mean for her to appear that way? She almost looks like she's made from plastic... I do like the adjustments you've made to the Bulk's physique, though! She should have some muscle to her, just like you've depicted her having in that shot, but not so much that it erases her femininity. I personally think that model is the best you've done to date, aside from that shiny quality.

Wow, that's the most I've had to say for a while. Congrats to Suzy Homewrecker! I can't wait to see her BotM pictoral, as well as..well, you know. Wink Thanks again, guys, for making Justice Babes so much fun to visit, and here's to a strong 2003!

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: New Year - New Babes Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words Terry! Glad you're enjoying the site.

The Bulkster came back with her musculature turned up just a tad. It's the same model, but I figured she was a little more horned up, so the effects would be visable. In the shot where she's going all out, I tried to give her skin tone a little more sheen, as she's been working hard and might has broken a sweat. Searching for the happy medium between moist and dry.

Suzy should be the best pictorial yet. Got a few shots done already that have pretty much flowed out of the software, and a fun theme, so looking forward to seeing what you guys think.

Lots of new models in the harem, and a bunch will be turning up in the new story. The current crop will definately be back, and remember, if you have a favorite you want to see more of, asking on the message board is a good way to get them back into view.

Thanks again, and have a great new year!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:42 am    Post subject: Wow. Reply with quote

Thanks for all the great comments!! Your posting deserves an award!

Yes- JusticeBabes is shaping into a really great site!! And I think mainly it's because of feedback and comments from the Members! Jeff and I didn't really know where JB was going back when we first started. But we do know one thing now! Keeping our site interactive as much as possible through the games, the polls, and the message board!

What sets us apart from other sites is steering our content based on members input!! (Some of the Loyal Members will notice we've shaped the comics based on the polls and the postings on the message board.) We've added the Splash Gallery based on a few members suggestion! Also- The new addition of the Babe of the Month has been really positive and I think overall a great site feature.

Speaking of Babe of the Month. I've gotten a chance to peek at the new BoM pictorials for Suzy and I must say- it's AWESOME!! Some of the pages I've seen so far will really blow you away!

JB 2002 was a really great year. And we're planning to make JB 2003 even better then 2002! So Keep your comments and feedback coming!!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: