What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Amazonian bubble-butt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Amazonian bubble-butt Reply with quote

Man, that new wallpaper is awesome! Jeff, in just a week, you have given me three desktop pics and I cannot make up my mind which to use! So I dumped them into a folder and set me desktop on random! Very Happy

That pic of wondy on all fours is incredible. She looks just like I wanted her to for so long. She looks sexy and dangerous. Her face doesn't look goofy (like when the old version tried to smile). She looks hot! Her bubble butt is the greatest in the land (even better than the Twins' over at Battlechix)! Now, let's see that ass get pounded! Whuhahahaha!
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No kidding. I can just imagine the back story behind that last one. Broad sent to reply to a call for help from somewhere near the North Pole... ambushed by a gang of naughty elves... things get a little "exhausting"... during a moment of either distraction, or while one spent group of elves is resting, she manages to find a way out... but the only clothes she can find to re-garb herself are bits of costume from some previous victim... nevertheless, she endeavors to sneak out, partly trying to be as quiet as possible, partly simply drained of energy, and partly, just a bit turned on. Will she escape? For all she knows, the elves have already discovered the absense of their greatest prize, and are combing the hideout looking for her...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: