What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

When the going gets tough...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eegore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: When the going gets tough... Reply with quote

...the Babes go *shopping*! Nice finish to what's been a fun, fascinating comic, Jeff. I'm very impressed with how you and your partner kept the storyline loose enough to allow the members to affect it. "Trophy Hunt" quite of body of work, looking back on it now (with the title having a double meaning that we couldn't have anticipated).

How long does it take to complete a page (I guess I'm referring to the multipanel pages, such as the next to last, rather than the one-image pinups)?

Thanks again for making this site well worth the pennies!

E
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Length Reply with quote

Page times vary, but the 3D stuff goes pretty quick. There's a lot of compositing going on after the renders as well.

The newer book has had some setup time, building sets and getting some character looks refined.

Thanks for watching!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: