What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Question to Members

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Question to Members Reply with quote

Here's a sort of un-official poll for you guys.

Most of the Babe of the Month features are about 8 to 10 pages long, which cuts into the time spent producing regular comic pages every month (so it's about 8 to 10 comic pages less each month). Now She-Bulk will get the full treatment this time (she's owed it!), but in future months, would you rather see a smaller BOM segment and more comic pages, or do you like it the way it is now?

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
animguy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: BOM pages Reply with quote

Well looking back at the updates through the first of Dec the comic pages come out on average every 4.5 days (the longest delay being between pages 48 and 49 which was 11 days) but over all its works out to be a page a week and Im happy with that so I say we can keep the BOM the way it is.

However, I'd vote for the Battle Card Game over the BOM but thats just my preference.
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:25 am    Post subject: Don't read this subject. I told you. Reply with quote

You're still coming out with stuff faster than Campbell did with Danger Girl and Madureira with Battle Chasers. And that BoM -has- to be at least 8-9 pages. Heck, I'd ask for a foldout to be added, except that it'd suck out another week. Face it, Jeff, you're just gonna have to have yourself cloned. Or maybe clone Flasher. I wouldn't mind that...

Speaking of backburnered things - the card game would be nice, but if it's done well, it would pretty much shut everything else down, I think. It -is- strange that we haven't heard anything about it in months. And what happened with the Toons thing from September?
Phaderus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: BoM and new character Op-Ed Reply with quote

I agree that the BoM feature should stay the way it is. I particularly like the variety of outfits - or lack there of - and positions that we don't normally see in the comics. Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing the comics coming out quicker but the once a week average is completly acceptable.

As to the new character, right now its looking like a split between irish and japanese so how about a "multi-heritage" girl. One of the most exotic....ahem...."adult" actresses I remember from the 80's was Kasha. She was actually hawaiian and swedish I believe, or thats the way they billed her any way. The combination of oriental face and features and long blond hair was quite striking (although it was probably a dye job, as well as the usual modern enhancements to the female physique.) I'm sure that others more talented than I can come up with some good irish/japanese names but I envision the fine features, delicate bone structure, and demure attitude of the asian culture with a fiery red head of hair and temper to match the Celts. She probably also likes a pint of Guinness to wash down that shot of sake too.

Anyway, keep up the good work guys!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: More Games? Reply with quote

Seems like BattleCard game is back up for more interests.... It was delayed for a while since interest level on the message board was dominated by BoM and Comics before...

With the renewed- interest in BattleCard Game. We'll bump up the production schedule on it.

As for the Cartoon Strip games. it's coming along real nicely. got a majority of the black/white art colored.
We even got cartoony card faces replacing the 'Kings,Queens, Jacks, and Aces".

That will be available real soon!! This month for sure!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Terry

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:39 pm    Post subject: Full Monty! Reply with quote

*ahem* I mean, yes, please keep the BoM pictorals as long as you have been doing. I, for one, don't mind the delay in the regular comic for that. Hollow is right: you crank those suckers out pretty fast anyway, not leaving us much room to gripe. You're doing your job too well, man! Wink And Ronald, the hype-master, just pumps it all up for us, so that we would feel like fools for missing out. So keep 'em big and bared for us!

Terry
Eegore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Just to add my voice to the throng Reply with quote

I also appreciate the number of BOM pages as they are now. I haven't perceived that they slow down the comic-page production to the point that I go "awwwww..." Not at all.
hollow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Thank goodness he didn't say "stay tooned". Reply with quote

"That will be available real soon!! This month for sure!"

Whoops. Guess I ruined the surprise. Hee.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Q&A Reply with quote

Thanks for the response, guys! Looks like we should just leave the formula alone for now. Any suggestions for BOM poll next time?

-Jeff

Terry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Like...? Reply with quote

Are you asking for suggestions about who we'd like to see take SB's place in the poll, or are you asking a more general question about the polling process?

Terry
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: BoM Reply with quote

I think Jeff was looking for suggestions on Babes for you guys to vote on...

We need at least 2 names.... 1 replacing She-Bulk. and 1 replacing the least voted Babe.

I'm thinking Nefertari and Faith... Anybody want to second that?

Here's the list for the next poll....
Nefertari
Faith
Nordic Fox
Crypt Kicker
Anna Konda
Heavy Water

Any objections??

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Make it so, Number One. Reply with quote

Fine by me... they're pretty much token candidates, though. Capt. Massive and Clown Boy would get as many votes.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: I gots to know Reply with quote

Would you rather see all the girls thrown back into the voting and have new sets of some of the old faves?

-Jeff

hollow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Ordnance - yikes. Reply with quote

Um, no repeats, at least not yet. There are enough girls with bios to last about three years IIRC, though frankly, I could do without seeing a couple of them...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: