What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Hehe. He said "Hulk tip".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: Hehe. He said "Hulk tip". Reply with quote

I think this is the strongest pictorial so far. Every single image is incredible. If I had to pick a favorite, I guess it'd be... page 4. With pages 5 and 7 tying for a very close second. Jessica's side view is really, really cute.

I knew I'd find a flaw if I looked hard enough, though. On page 5, there's a leeetle bit of dirt just below the first line of text in paragraph 3.

Y'know, for a repressed girl, Jessica sure picks some racy outfits for plain ol' story research... did she just come from a dinner party when she got the Hulk tip?
Terry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: All this green! Reply with quote

At first I thought I had won the lottery, or that St. Patrick's Day had come early... This has been my favorite pictoral yet! Not just because it's of my favorite JB character (of course that helps, though), but because they are becoming more and more coherent and stylized with each month. This one tells an actual story in itself, sidelining as a group of quite sexy full-page (or nearly so) pinups. Wink Looks like Jessica's Irish heritage caught up to her in a very - erm, personal way. *cough* I very much enjoyed how you guys conducted Jessica's interview; sounds like all is not happy around the Bannister household, or apartment, or wherever doesn't mind the place shaking and groaning now and again. I thought there might have been some "bad blood" between those two, as they don't seem to have the same outlook on anything, except maybe busting crime, in their own ways. Great job, Jeff & Ronald! I loved it! Smile

I also wanted to comment on the first virtual game card. The animation, overall, is quite smooth - yikes, I didn't know you could *get* a jiggle effect like that from Poser... It looks quite strange for her to be walking on her toes, though; a minor quibble. I'm quite interested in seeing some of the other JB'ers cards and see what you have in store for them. Great stuff all around!

Terry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: