What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Virtual Trading Card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
animguy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Virtual Trading Card Reply with quote

Woohoo!!
Great work on the card. I had to watch it a couple times to get used to SB walking on tiptoes but I like animated card. I see these being a big hit even over the previously released Faith card.
Great job and keep up the great art (and site)
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: tips of her toes Reply with quote

The walk was intended for high-heels, but I thought she'd look a bit off in the buff except for shoes. Makes her legs look pretty cool, though. Glad you guys like her - there's a bunch more in the can, so keep watching!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:17 am    Post subject: Trading Cards Reply with quote

Great animation on the walk and the *bounce*.
A few points though. The hands look like they are stuck in a painful position. I don't know of anyone holding their hands like that for walking. The walk would look better in heels even if she is naked. We're wouldn't mind her naked and in heels, would we?

QUOTE:I see these being a big hit even over the previously released Faith card. :QUOTE
There have been other cards? How many and whitch babes are on them?

Swordsman
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:07 am    Post subject: Original Card Reply with quote

On page 3 of the "What's New" segment, for June 2, 2002, there was a prototype for a card featuring Faith. It has a flip button to see the front or the back, but no animation. I think the animated ones are much more interesting, even though they take a little longer to load.

The walk series are sort of introductions, and if you guys like them, then maybe the next rounds of cards could feature the girls doing, uh... *other things*.

-Jeff

Eegore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:24 am    Post subject: Swing it! Reply with quote

Those swimming abs! Those pendulous, gravity-defying ta-tas! That jade tan! Yep, I think I like it.

Excellent addition to the site, you guys. For the umpteenth time, I applaud you for keeping it fresh, for keeping new stuff rolling out at an astounding pace (you must thrive on sleep deprivation, Jeff).
hollow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: She could get airborne with that thing. Reply with quote

Once it's downloaded, what can I do with it? I went to Shockwave's site, but didn't see anything like a free player...

...love the detail. Gotta say, though, that's some starchy hair. Does it ever move?

Shoes-wise, I think she'd look really good in four-inch pumps... if you wanna do a re-edit. I'm thinking white, blue, or dark green.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Shocking Reply with quote

If you've got the Flash player installed on your machine, you should be able to just double-click the file and it should load.

Looking back, the hair could be more animated, but at least the breasts got to bouncing! Probably my personal fave so far is Heavy Water (card 7). She's got some jiggle working...

-Jeff

animguy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Wonder Broad card Reply with quote

One word ---- HYPNOTIC
Love the confidence in her step and the little bounce. Great job again
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:15 am    Post subject: Bouncers Reply with quote

Glad you guys like the cards. Some are better than others, but they're a lot of fun overall.

If there's a character you'd like to see with a little spring in her chest, or doing something more extreme, be sure to let us know!

-Jeff
ICQ - 139841542
Yahoo Messenger (Voice Chat/Webcam) - tempusfugit9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: