What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

card #3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOPcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:29 am    Post subject: card #3 Reply with quote

Crypt Kicker card, sorry guys but she looks like a para pallegic from the knees down other than that she okay. Unfortunately I'm unable to save the card.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:00 am    Post subject: Saving the cards Reply with quote

Make sure you are 'right clicking' and selecting save as. or save target as.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 5:12 am    Post subject: Walking the Walk Reply with quote

Yeah, not all of the animations are perfect - it's still a developing art for us. Just trying to add a little jiggle to some of the girls. You guys should be happy to know that there's a card in the can featuring everyone's favorite green heroine doing something other than walking - managed to get five figures onto one card!

-Jeff
ICQ - 139841542
Yahoo Messenger (Voice Chat/Webcam) - tempusfugit9

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Eegore

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Something in the way she moves... Reply with quote

"Managed to get five figures onto one card"

Oh. My. Lawdy. So nice to know the Bulkster holds the same place in your heart that she does in mine, Jeff Wink

These cards are fascinating, from a tech pt of view. Are these "do-able" thanks to the lastest Poser upgrade? How much latitude do you have over making this or that thing move? Is it a balancing act between level of detail and file size or time devoted to the piece? (I'm referring, to some degree, to an earlier comment about making the hair dynamic)

So far (and I'm sure this is as obvious to you as it is to us), the Bulkster's boob jiggle is the best of the bunch. WB's rack is relatively stiff (though spectacular); on the other hand, her abs and hips are hypnotic.

You've already got a bunch of these in the can??? Lord, man, do you ever sleep?
TOPcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 3:44 pm    Post subject: saving card Reply with quote

I right click, and save target but for some reason they don't come up offline
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Offline Cards Reply with quote

The cards are swf Flash files, and it you have the latest Flash player on your machine, they should come up. Try to open them with Internet Explorer maybe?

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: