What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Latest card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Latest card Reply with quote

"Now go do - that voodoo - that *you* do - sooo weeellllll!"

Although she's not my favorite JB'er (good villainess, though!), I have to say that Voodoo Child's animated card is so far has the most natural looking movement of all so far. Her stride looks good, some good swining, and even her feet reacting in a more-or-less natural way. She-Bulk still is queen of the jiggle, but it looks like you're getting better and better at this Flash stuff, Jeff. Wink

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Jiggly Queens Reply with quote

Thanks Terry,

Voodoo's motion works better with bare feet. The little animations have been a real learning process, and after we get caught up on the comics, there will be more (there's a bunch more already done that you'll see over the near future). Heavy Water is my fave for great bouncing, though. There's some real action coming up, also!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
TOPcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: jiggle Reply with quote

I think Heavy Water might have the green goddess beat in the jiggle department.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: