What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Noooooordic Fox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: Noooooordic Fox Reply with quote

I finally realized what had been bothering me about her name all this time. Why wasn't she called Arctic Fox? Oh well.

I can hardly believe that after a short month AND a flu, Jeff puts out not nine but THIRTEEN pages. Whatta trooper...

What a cutie. Love the different outfits; didn't know Chayne Lynx came with those (does it?). Pages 7 and 13 have a sort of oil painting look to them. I miss the look of the skin texture I saw on Bulk and Superior Girl, but this is an interesting look. Love the hot/cold themes and colors. The lighting on page 10, with the snowy background, looks perfect! My favorite shot of this layout, I think. Kinda feel a little sorry for the guy. He looks like he's about to get the world's nastiest case of frostbite on the next page...

The only thing I snerked at was part of the origin story. I gotta say, it's pretty goofy. An ancient Swiss army knife?? C'monnn...
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 4:59 am    Post subject: Implement of Menace Reply with quote

The Swiss Army goes way back - secret society influencing history since time began kind of stuff... but that's another story.

The pictorials are a great chance to showcase outfits that don't show up in the comics. The Fox has some really cool alternates that I got to use this time around.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: