What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I really should be more careful

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: I really should be more careful Reply with quote

The other day I requested Wonder Broad "with guys." I guess I should have been more careful when checking the Comics Gallery. Issue Two has some great scenes toward the end. The other two issues have only about a dozen or so pages. I didn't even think to check if there were additional pages to Issue Two. After reading the comic I went back to page one and THEN saw that there were four gallery links at the bottom! Well, I suppose I should be happy the way things worked out. I expected only a dozen pages or so and was very pleasantly surprised when I kept turning the pages and finding more. Fifty nine pages! Great story Jeff. I like the way it introduces so many characters without bogging things down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: