What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Pinup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Pinup Reply with quote

Hi All.

There's a new Superior Girl pinup in the "Jeff's Art" gallery that was penciled by a friend of mine I worked with when I was an inker for Malibu Comics days. For the more "Mature" stuff, he's working under the name Carlos Candy. I added some colors to it and posted it to get some feedback. If you like it and would like to see more from him, please leave any feedback and/or requests here.

Usually I ink over the pencil lines, but we tried directly coloring the pencil art here. I may take a stab at a more polished, inked version.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Eegore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: Well, that's sweet stuff! Reply with quote

And coloring directly to the pencils gives it a powerful, evocative feel, Jeff! Carlos, I get the strange feeling you do this for a living Wink Keeeeep pinning!
Phaderus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Keep 'em kumin! Reply with quote

I agree, the art work is great and the more the merrier! Even though its a different medium than the 3-D stuff the quality is excellent. And anyway, variety makes for a healthy diet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: