What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

How about a poll asking who should be the core Justice Babes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:56 am    Post subject: How about a poll asking who should be the core Justice Babes Reply with quote

Maybe a multi selection poll asking which characters would be the core of the Justice Babes would be interesting. Surely there is a lot of agreement on some characters like Wonder Broad and She Bulk. But a poll *may* reveal surprising interest in one or two of the lesser known girls. It is just a thought.
animguy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: No Core needed Reply with quote

I agree with Hollow that the only reason She-Bulk, Wonder Broad and these are "core" characters is that they are who were involved in the first full comic, Tropy Hunt. Before that, Full Moon, Pollenatrix were "core"
I for one am hoping for a variety of characters with a good deal of crossovers. If we limit them to just core characters we would have not had BOTM figures like Nordic Fox who just appeared in the Bios and Pinups 2-3 months ago. When a cool and interesting character idea comes up I dont want them saying 'Oh well, too late for her'
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 10:51 am    Post subject: How about rival groups Reply with quote

There could be two groups of five-seven heroines like the Avengers/Defenders or the JLA/JSA. What do you think?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Core Reply with quote

Hmm - maybe different teams, like an Alpha and Beta, etc would be good. A comic story can only hold so many at a time, and there are endless possibilities for characters, but to really develop them, they have to have time in the spotlight. We try to keep some semblance of a story going, but the site is mostly about seeing the girls get nekkid and nasty, and while there are certainly favorites, I think variety is appreciated also. (I have a feeling you'll like Thunderstorm once you've seen a little more of her.) We've been trying to keep some of the main girls active in the gallery and jigsaws, so they're not out of action, but maybe we'll try and get the poll reset to see what the majority of members would like to see. If someone is joining and they have a favorite character that is the reason they're here - we don't want to put that girl on the shelf, but there will always be new characters in the pinups and games no matter what, so we're mainly discussing the comics here.

Thanks!
-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: