What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Loyal members rate?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Loyal members rate? Reply with quote

Excuse me, Mr. whiting. Could you please tell me what the, "loyal members rate" is? I keep coming across it on "splash gallery" images. Is it different than our monthly rate? If so, how does one qualify for it? thank you.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: Loyal Members Rate Reply with quote

The Loyal Members Rate was back when we had the site launched for the first time.

Back then, the content and archive was very low. So to make things fair- We had a lower rate.. Members who signed up when we first launched the site who did not cancel was able to keep their subscription rate and enjoy the new additions each month and the archive because they've been a loyal supporting member since way back!

(So remember, keep your membership and you'll keep your subscription rate low! in case we ever change rates again.)

We plan on implementing a new feature for loyal members who are on rebill for more then a month later on.. (instead of raising the rates.)

The big reason is: it's unfair for the members who have been paying monthly versus those who just joined today- getting access to a ton of content that others have been paying for monthly. We're always looking for ways to reward our loyal members.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Gotcha! Reply with quote

Thanks. Now I understand.
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: It's good to be da king! Reply with quote

So long as Flasher keeps visiting my house every week, you won't hear ME complaining about what's fair... ahh, seniority.

Speaking o'which, it's the second Saturday of the month, and you other loyal members know what that means... Bring a Friend Day. Oh yeahhhhh.
Phaderus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: I'm there! Reply with quote

But I'm not bringing the beer again, you guys are a bunch of lushes!
Gaffer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Lushes ? Reply with quote

So whats wrong with us bein' luxuriantly vegetized ?

G-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: