What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Who are the girls at the top of the page?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Who are the girls at the top of the page? Reply with quote

Girls from the right seem to be:

Silver Stalker, Suzy Homewrecker, She Bulk, ?, ?, Crypt Kicker, and Flasher. Who are the two "?"

Thanks.
hollow

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Ancient History 201 Reply with quote

L-R: Flasher, Crypt Kicker, Superior Girl, Whistling Dixie, She-Bulk, Suzy Homewrecker, Silver Stalker. There are big versions of all of them in the pinup gallery.

I kinda miss SG's old uniform, though I like the new one too much to change it back. I prefer the old Dixie costume to the new one. Both of them were post-prod, though, as I recall; there aren't any actual 3D models of either costume. (In fact, all seven costumes as displayed above were added with a very careful brush, except for a few things, like boots.)

Over a year later, I still think all seven looks are gorgeous. (They're what lured me into membership in the first place.) I would loveLOVElove to see 3D renderings of those costumes. Fan art, anyone?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Conceptuals Reply with quote

That art was some of the earliest done for the site, when we were coming up with basic ideas for some of the characters, and the hand-painted costumes were slowing things down a little too much for the schedule. Some of our current 3D designs might and probably will evolve over time, and they may end up working back toward where they started. You guys are pretty good at letting us know when we hit the mark and when we don't!

Keep watching!
-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: