What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Spreading Eagle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
animguy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Spreading Eagle Reply with quote

The first three pages of the BOM spread are looking great as usual but why the alteration of Spreading Eagles body. Don't get me wrong, I love big breasts but it seems all the girls to make a pictoral debut recently have outrageous tatas. I like the figure SE has in the bios pics. WB was special with her Wonder Breasts but now we have the girls in the current City of Babes (well except for American Pie) that try to put WB to shame.
I wouldnt mind seeing some girls with some CC instead of this onslaught of FF cups that are showing now.
HSHP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, a lot of the pics in the bios were made with older programs and weren't made with the BotM in mind. Look at Not-Diminished. For most of the older characters, the design doesn't work with multiple poses and they have to be revamped. Though I do agree with you on her breasts. Her bio says she's a 36C, and her pic back then looks much smaller than they do now. Did she go up to a D, or did the old program not represent breast size well enough? However, other than the increase in bust size, I'm liking what I'm seeing. (Never been a big fan of humongous breasts, small's good too!)
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spreading Eagle was always a work in progress and had never really clicked until now. She won BOM, so I had to spend some time working on her! Lately, I've been getting a lot of comments about breasts being too small, so I started making some bigger girls. I personally like all sizes, and try to work in something for everyone. The current version of Eagle will become the legit one.

Over time, as the software improves and better models are released, the look of the art will evolve, and hopefully we can keep setting the bar higher. Some of the character designs were done when the site was originally conceived, and then fleshed out more when the stories started.

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
HSHP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff wrote:
Lately, I've been getting a lot of comments about breasts being too small, so I started making some bigger girls.

What? C's and D's too small for some people? These complainers must be using email because I've never seen that argument on these boards. Maybe it'd actually put some life back into the site's half of the forum. Not everyone can be Wonder Broad, and I'm thankful for that. I personally think we need more women like American Pie and Whistling Dixie. (I find it funny that Dixie's bio link pic is her new one, but the bio has her original pic, which has a better costume, IMHO.)

I know the bios don't count for every character on the site, but out of the 24 there, only 5 have under a C. You can put it up to six for American Pie, or seven for Jessica Bannister when she's not "bulked-up", but then it also goes up to at least a total of 28 when you add on newer characters like Kitten, Vixen and Bee (28 since Jessica's not on there but Bulk is). Though Bitchcraft doesn't really look like a 38D in her picture.

I'd definitely like to hear more thoughts on this from people.
animguy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with HSHP. While I truly enjoy large breasts, some of the breasts on the girls (too many in my opinion) are just overly large. I know some people will call me crazy but C's and D's are a great average as compared to the DD average that the Justice Babes have at this time. Flasher, Superior Girl, Burning Desire all have great proportions. All of this is just personal oppinions of course.
HSHP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To comment on the acutal topic, I'm really liking Eagle's pictoral. And I absolutely love the costume.
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here; I think she looks great. (Looks like the Veronika Zemanova model, btw.) The skin tone is a bit light for a native American, and her nose doesn't have that convex shape I see on many of them, but then, I've seen some native Americans without convex noses, and a few without the tanned look, too. Also wish she was a C-cup, or at most a D-cup, but I'll live.

Meanwhile, I love that costume too. I was hoping for something in a tan suede rather than black leather for the top, but this works. And the accessories and boots are terrific!

Finally, shots 6 and 7 look great; love her expression on #6. Can't wait to see more...
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: did you mean for #7 to be so huge? It's not the normal BotM size, and kinda threw off the page layout. Not that I'm complaining. (In fact, I'm amazed the file size is so small for so large an image.)
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, nope - that was the original render size. I normally shrink them down to 900 pixels high, but something on the screen must have distracted me...

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hollow wrote:
PS: did you mean for #7 to be so huge? It's not the normal BotM size, and kinda threw off the page layout. Not that I'm complaining. (In fact, I'm amazed the file size is so small for so large an image.)

I fixed it! I just noticed that now too.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Benjamin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: cup size Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
What? C's and D's too small for some people? These complainers must be using email because I've never seen that argument on these boards. Maybe it'd actually put some life back into the site's half of the forum. Not everyone can be Wonder Broad, and I'm thankful for that. I personally think we need more women like American Pie and Whistling Dixie.

>I second that! Wonder Broad is my favorite. I think of her as being in a select few when it comes to moo moos. Shocked
Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Last four pics Reply with quote

I don't know about anybody else but I love the last four pics of our BOM. Her face is gorgeous. I would have been satisfied with just pics of that! But then Jeff did us one better; he teamed her up with my favorite, Wonder Broad! Can it get any better? I think not.

Well, maybe some hardcore with WB...
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: