What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Girls and Guitars... in that order

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frogs

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Girls and Guitars... in that order Reply with quote

With all this talk of guitars and dating Jesse in the forums, I felt I should contribute something. So I shelved my current project, a song called "Drugged By A Fat Chick" (the story of one man's quest to find his unexpected true love) and plunged head first into exploring the idea of dating someone from the adult entertainment world.

I'm not much of a singer, but who cares? I hope you all have as much fun listening to this as I had writing and recording it.

"Just A Dream" - Frogs
Listen to it here.
Download it here.

Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frogs, your on Viewphoria by the Smashing Pumpkins, you do the song Homo's hahahahaha!

thats the fuckin bollocks Laughing , need a bass player?
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Frog,
How long you all been jammin together? You guys sound great. Timing is good, your in tune. I know everyone is a critic, but I think you should focus on developing a unique sound. You remind me a lot of Weezer. Not to say you stole there gig, its just seems like new rock all sounds the same. The are few new bands I can get into anymore. Its like its all been done...ya know?
Craig
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Vanilla, I just noticed we are the Wonderful brothers now. Laughing
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah i'm always here Very Happy !!!, Weezer are becoming a real cult band in the u.k at the mo, at least on the alternative channels anyway, and rightly so

Undone, the sweater song....Nice
Frogs

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, nothin' wrong being compared to Weezer, everybody loves the Weez!

Although I am in a band (playin' bass, sorry vanilla) this song was just a little home project of mine. I'm playing all the instruments as well as singing. I wasn't going for the most original sound, although if anything I was trying to capture that Boston vibe (more than a feeeeellliiiiiing!!!). Oh well.

That couldn't be me on the Vieuphoria video as I was 13 when it came out. Must be another Frogs out there... but probably not as cool. =p

-Frogs
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Mr Frogs that's fine, you must be very talented if you can play all the instruments, how many hands do you have? Laughing

The quest continue's then, cummmon people spread the word, R'NR and The "Adult " industry go hand in hand, or is that cock in pussy Very Happy

I'm like Jim Morrison but with a better ass, Vanilla
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: