What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

The new Crypt Kicker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: The new Crypt Kicker Reply with quote

Hmmm.... not what I was expecting, but I definitely think she's growing on me. (Actually, she's starting to look a bit more like you-know-who, with those lips.) Meanwhile, I'm hoping this new face will address the problems I had with the former one: her smile always looked a little weird, and the eyes were kinda beady. No beady eyes here, for sure. And those lips... yeah, this is gonna grow on me.

Nitpicks: don't really care for the mole on her right cheek. (Or the ones on her chin and forehead). Just like Eagle, I think her chest is a tad on the heavy side. Just a tad, though.

Man. The more I stare at it, the more I like it...
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The face is a move to make each of the main characters a little more distinctive, and get away from the stock 3D model and texture sets. The new CK is a combo of a lot of different pieces, and I'm pretty pleased with how her face looks now. Lips are very full, and her eyes have a look that will be a shame to hide behind glasses...

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. That's impressive, then. I have noticed a lot of likenesses in the models' faces to date - Flasher looks a lot like Gina from Battlechix, for instance.

When I first saw 3D modeling software available for mere hundreds of dollars, I figured it'd just be a year tops before someone figured out how to randomly generate facial features, varying the parts enough to create a virtually infinite supply of looks. Sure, most of them would be unattractive, but they'd still make for cool-looking crowds of normal people, for instance. And one could always tweak them to get a certain look, if one knew what one was doing. I was kinda disappointed to instead see stock pictures; everyone looked like Voluptuous Vicki, for instance.

So, I'm really glad to see you're able to play around to this extent. Who's your next target? Very Happy
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder Broad. She's getting some minor tweaking as well. She's pretty much the same as she has been, but the face is slightly more unique, and the texture a bit more refined. The goal is to have each model be a stand out and not just the same figure with a different wig and costume.

I've also been working on Superior Girl, but I'm not really happy with the results yet. We may show them and see what you guys think.

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
HSHP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a little surprised at the increased bust on CK myself. I think she looked fine before, at least with her body, but I'm liking the new facial design. Makes me wonder what the other girls who are in line for changes will look like.

hollow wrote:
Wow. That's impressive, then. I have noticed a lot of likenesses in the models' faces to date - Flasher looks a lot like Gina from Battlechix, for instance.

Isn't there one that looks like Rumblebee too? Or would that be vice versa?
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumblebee? Oh yeah. She and Kali are clones.

Nefertari and Setari are pretty close, too.

Yeah, pop the Supes prototype up here if you like, Jeff; this is exciting!
Benjamin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Clones Reply with quote

Hollow wrote:
Rumblebee? Oh yeah. She and Kali are clones.

>I wouldn't mind being "attacked by those clones." Oooh. Sorry, that was a bit lame. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: