What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Gallery: Lady Alley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YDB

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Gallery: Lady Alley Reply with quote

Alley wrote:
This is your gothic lady Alley! Enjoy her thoroughly…
Obey her commands…
Please her!
Be a good boy…
Enough said.

Alley:

You always do quality work, but there are stretches in which you outdo yourself, like with the recent "--- Alley" themes. Because of this I try to spread out my comments, otherwise I'll end up giving you same glorious praises, over & over. That's my problem, not yours... Wink

You are definitely wearing the right outfit for obeying you & pleasing you. A little lift of the skirt, and all of our mutual pleasures will be answered...

23389 & 23390: And that's an interesting piece of jewelry you have there. A razor blade necklace... to show how dangerous you are??? Or is it a "Pleasure & Pain" thing???
Love to find out. love

Of course, my favorites will match the future comments that you'll get here. That's why I'll pick 23394. I love the posed angle of your face here. Your eyes & lips are always noteworthy. Such a nice, relaxed, sensual looks here.
I would love obeying & enjoying time with a woman, with looks like that... love

Sincerely,

YDB
Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good god what an awesome new set!!! WOW, just WOW! Now this is a look that is just absolutely stunning for you. Maybe because I love the color of black myself and usually wear black, but the skirt and your eye make up just make this look even better.

Hopefully you can do some other set's kind of like this one? I know you did one that was goth like with the Corpse Bride but this new set is just way better because I like your natural skin color/tone in this one much more than the paler kind of look that you had for the Corpse bride. Now don't get me wrong, that's still a great set, probably better than great because it is very different, I am just liking your natural skin color/tone together with the black make-up around your eyes and like I mentioned the black skirt.

This is now my #1 most favorite set, it used to be the French Maid outfit one, but this takes that spot!!! You definitely look awesome in black!! Please more sets in black clothing/lingerie....

Thanks a bunch for all your hard work!!!

Jake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: