What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Fetish question
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cenere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Fetish question Reply with quote

Ciao Jesse, I'm cenere your italian fan
I have a questione when you post a fetish pics/videos on your site?
Months ago you say me to post a panty-stuffing set, when post this and other fetishes?
What kind of fetishs you have done like fisting, pissing etc.?

You are BELLISSIMA
I love you

ciao

cenere
e
r
e
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion it would be a major turn off to see Jesse do any pissing or fisting fetish work. Besides, I think it would be a streeeetch for Jesse to fit her whole hand in her pussy. I will never understand what the thrill of watching a girl go pee is, but to each their own I guess. Jesse's more recent work is a bit more naughty than her usual, but that stuff is down right NASTY! It seems to me that Jesse has found a happy medium between Playboy pretty girl and all out nasty slut. I quite like her style and I hope she never takes things that far, it would totally ruin my fantasy, even more so than seeing her do hard core boy/girl work.

Jesse darling, I love how you have recently turned up the wick, please dont let yourself be consumed by the flames.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep peeing private. As for fisting... well, I'd rather see an overly thick dildo being used instead. Just my two pennies worth.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.....I dont know Wildcard, I hate to see her ruin the looks of her pretty little tight pussy. That is one of her biggest(or smallest)assets. I've seen a lot of ladies in the business start out fresh, tight and yummy. I look at them now and need a flashlight to see to the bottom. Take a look at Aurora Snow when she got started and take a look at her new work. I think I could fit my fist in her pussy. Like a black hole....kinda scary! Wink
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm not saying I actually want Jesse to do that, but if it came down to it then it would be preferable over fisting. Besides, I don't want Jesse to hurt her sweet coochie.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry I would never go that far! Sorry buy peeing and fisting is not in my plans. Toys and girl/girl video is a far as it goes! I do do some fetish stuff like: foot fetish, panty fetish, light bondage, nylon fetish and a couple others. I sell my Panty stuffing through my e-mail, so e-mail me Cerene if you want a pair! Thanks for the questions!
Jessexoxo Smile
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JesseCapelli wrote:
Don't worry I would never go that far! Sorry buy peeing and fisting is not in my plans.

Let me be the first to say phew.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse, in just trying to be fair to what cenere finds arousing, would you fist another model in a girl/girl photo shoot if the other model was willing to let you do that?

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not into the mega hard stuff either, I like the stuff you do at the moment Jesse cuz It's sexy but I can eat my cornflakes when I look at it, I love the stuff you do but I love food as well so that's a good thing. Very Happy
pjanes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one really want's to see fisting, pissing or boy / girls shoots, Shocked if people do then they can use their imagination, it's one of the most powerful tools the brain has, and in most cases works better that visual stimulation. I agree with most of the previous posts, the level of modeling shoots at present are just right, sexy, sensual and hot enough so that when you study, (and I mean STUDY Twisted Evil ) the pictures you get what you need. Big dildos are also a bad idea, some of the ladies out there now have snatches that remind me of someone chucking a hot dog down a motorway, there would be no in / out action, just side to side. Sad
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the pussies look like a trucks reversed up them, urgh!!!. Sayin that though I wouldn't mind a pair of Jesse's wet panties for christmas Very Happy Wink !!!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
...I wouldn't mind a pair of Jesse's wet panties for christmas

Come on, Vanilla, there's an easier way to replace your worn out undies. Mr. Green

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
pjanes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The panties sound like a good idea, they could be sent out as xmas presents from Jesse, we give our loyalty, respect, admiration and love and she give us moist panties Smile
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Jesse, in just trying to be fair to what cenere finds arousing, would you fist another model in a girl/girl photo shoot if the other model was willing to let you do that?

But then the question is, do we really want to see Jesse work w/ a woman whom she can easily slide her fist into?

Vanilla wrote:
...cuz It's sexy but I can eat my cornflakes when I look at it

I agree w/ you there, I often eat breakfast and enjoy Jesse's work. Great way to start the day. One can never get enough of vitiman P.

pjanes wrote:
The panties sound like a good idea, they could be sent out as xmas presents from Jesse, we give our loyalty, respect, admiration and love and she give us moist panties

Well Jesse, its looks like you've got your work cut out for ya in the masterbation dept. If ya need a helping hand let me know big grin
As for moist panties through the mail, be carefull. What smells moist and fresh today might smell a bit musty and funky a week later when it arives at its destination. That could really be a big turn off and ruin your sweet sent. A simple soulution to this problem is to vacum seal the bag as soon as your done getting off. No oxygen, no funk. As fresh as the moment you came. Now that would be a big turn on!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah totally, JesseCapelli.com is so much better than morning tv, espcially on Sunday's , jeez Very Happy

I don't know about anyone else but I don't want Jesse doing anything she doesn't want to do for the site or other, cuz If she ain't enjoying it then it shows and we won't enjoy it either, there is to much nasty shit out there and alot of it is gross, sex is suppose to be sexy so let's keep it that way.

I agree with you with the vacum bag idea Craig, I found a sock under my bed that had been there god knows how long.....Jeezus haha Laughing
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
...the question is, do we really want to see Jesse work w/ a woman whom she can easily slide her fist into?

Maybe she should post a poll at her site. She can call it, To Fist Or Not To Fist - That Is The Question. Razz

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
pjanes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sorry, I meant to write vacuum packed panties, I think the postman would be a little bit pissed off carrying around stinky knicks, not to mention trying to explain the aroma from wives and husbands if they get to the post first, Twisted Evil We shouldn't see any fisting at all performed on jesse or her performing it on another model, it's not big and it's not clever, well maybe it is big but really not clever, after seeing that my cornflakes would be happily sliding down my kitchen wall.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Come on, Vanilla, there's an easier way to replace your worn out undies.

I wouldn't be wearing them there Wildcard, I would probably wrap them round my face to keep my tender little nose warm in these winter month's Laughing !!!!!!!!!
pjanes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had them around your face you would most probably get arrested as a bank robber Twisted Evil
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was walking around the streets with a pair of panties on my head I would probably get sectioned under the mental health act haha, do you think they would be with held as evidence Question Mr. Green
pjanes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they would be stolen from the evidence room. Sad
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They would have to release the sniffer dogs, lucky bastards heheh Very Happy !!!
pjanes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, the dogs from the pound would be sniffing the mound Twisted Evil If they were drug sniffing dogs the would soon track them panties down, they are trained to search for crack. Razz
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sniffin for Crack haha Laughing , I always wondered why dogs liked to chase pussies!!
pjanes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then why don't dog's eat fish!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Wildcard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pjanes wrote:
Then why don't dog's eat fish!!!!

Because their first thought is screw it. big grin

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
pjanes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it would be O.K if it was a dog fish Razz
Vanilla

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heheh how can a dog fuck a fish, It would be sooo tight Laughing , Probably get a good blow job though cuz a fishes mouth is shaped perfect for that Laughing
pjanes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never really looked at a fish that way before, you must have way too much time on your hands Twisted Evil
Vanilla

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I just luv seafood Mr. Green !!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: