What's New Our Comics Site Tour Sign Up

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Heavy Water is one bitchin' watery tart!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phaderus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 9:31 am    Post subject: Heavy Water is one bitchin' watery tart! Reply with quote

Wow, I actually contributed an idea! OK, all I said was mermaid chick and you took it from there so I guess you get a little credit, but still -- I'm somebody now, things are gonna start happening to me!

Seriously, she looks great, I really like the bright red hair, you might try some of the other flourescent colors like manga characters. I also really liked the new comic pages, keep em' comin'. Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you that Angel and Imbrium, the new dealers are great! Imbriums costume is amazingly detailed and Angry Angel makes me reevaluate my religious beliefs. If all the angels in heaven look like her, why am I hanging around here on earth?

btw: There seems to be little bit of a glitch in the hentai archive, if I hit the Hentai Archive button on the left hand toolbar while I am viewing one of the comics it gives me a screen that says "Coming Soon" instead of the index. No big deal, just thought I'd let you know.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 5:28 am    Post subject: good catch on the glitch Reply with quote

found the bug to that coming soon. some how when we actually added the bonus hentai archive a while back-- we forgot to take out the link to the coming soon page...

the link should now point to the right location. thanks again for the report!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 5:56 am    Post subject: Heavy Water Reply with quote

Glad you like her. She's still just a "sketch" as far as powers and personality, but she'll develop over time. I'd like to feature her in a story with Spreading Eagle, mixing the member-contributed characters together. A good elemental girl combo. "Shape of... an Eagle!" "Form of... a bucket of water!"

Wonder Babe powers activate!

(sorry)
-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 4:55 pm    Post subject: none Reply with quote

Yes. You -should- be sorry. (heh)

When I first saw her (btw, is it Water or Waters?), I thought, yikes. I was expecting something more like Pollenatrix, where she's fully tricked out with rattle, sword, kung-fu grip, etc. But she's kinda grown on me since.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 7:27 pm    Post subject: Something's Fishy Reply with quote

There may be more to her. That could be her human form, but probably she can morph her legs into a mermaid tail for water-sports. In this guise, she's a little like Fathom, with powers to control water, and change her solidity, etc...

-Jeff

PS - Just sent in page 10 of the JB comic - should be up soon.

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: